Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

So yeah i got pulled over tonight

Old 08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Down South Supplier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So yeah i got pulled over tonight

Never again will you ever catch my white ass in tampa on saturday night. Me and some friends where hungry so we where goin to go eat at sonic and i got pulled over for modified exhaust. Apparently "the city of tampa doesnt want you racer kids here" when in reality i had no plans of racing i just wanted some food.

Then he tried to get me for my ipod too but it was plugged into the tape deck so he didnt have anything on it. Luckily I ended the night with no tickets b/c the "my dads a cop" works every time Needless to say you wont find my ass near there again!

Originally Posted by blacksti
stop trying to be cool telling people you kicked me out of your tree house lmao dude fs is gay get over it
Originally Posted by antibling
bob you are just way too cool
Old 08-27-2005, 07:55 PM

Hahaha that sucks. A ticket for your iPod? Nigga, please. If you get a ticket for that, you might as well file a lawsuit against those companies who make car kits for iPods.

Your exhaust isn't bad at all. They should have pulled over those people with fart cans
Old 08-27-2005, 08:18 PM

whats the "my dad is a cop" line?
Old 08-27-2005, 09:08 PM
eats gunpowder

It goes like this: "my dad is a cop"

I haven't ever had a problem with Subaru exhaust tone, but for the year or so that I drove a CRX it seemed like I was always getting pulled over for exhaust, and it was stock! I think that the lower "broken V8" tone is more discrete and less penetrating than the weedwhacker whine, and that's why cops don't pay as much attention to it.

Sorry about the tangent, it does suck to be hastled for no reason by people who are supposed to be "protecting and serving" At least you didn't get ticketed.

BTTS, STFU&D
Old 08-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Doughnut Grease

I've got one $87.50 for modified exhaust.

Anything other than stock is what it states. Nothing about the db level at all. Just as long as it's not stock you can get a ticket. Sucks but what can we do?

My IWSTI.com Garage
"This is how I roll!" ~Jack Black
Old 08-27-2005, 11:21 PM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by disalvoj
Sucks but what can we do?
Borla Hush
Old 08-28-2005, 06:23 AM
Shaggin' Wagon IV

Originally Posted by fadedSTi
joe is right. it doesnt matter how loud it is or even if it is quieter than stock. the new law is you cannot have a modified exhuast at all.

unless you are a v8, you can be as loud as you want
Exactly what the pig told me, "only Corvettes and Mustangs should be this loud". No bother with a db meter, just a ticket. Beat it by putting on the stock muffler, paying the Sherrif's dept. $5 for inspection and $3 to DMV to clear the "modified exhaust" infraction. Total waste of time and resources.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Just for decoration

Originally Posted by FastRaft WRX
Never again will you ever catch my white ass in tampa on saturday night. Me and some friends where hungry so we where goin to go eat at sonic and i got pulled over for modified exhaust. Apparently "the city of tampa doesnt want you racer kids here" when in reality i had no plans of racing i just wanted some food.

Then he tried to get me for my ipod too but it was plugged into the tape deck so he didnt have anything on it. Luckily I ended the night with no tickets b/c the "my dads a cop" works every time Needless to say you wont find my ass near there again!
A modified exhaust ticket? Im on probation for racing on a highway.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 08-28-2005, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by disalvoj
I've got one $87.50 for modified exhaust.

Anything other than stock is what it states. Nothing about the db level at all. Just as long as it's not stock you can get a ticket. Sucks but what can we do?
electic cut outs.....