Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

help me with my damn car plleeease

Old 09-26-2003, 04:35 AM
sooo...where's the turbo?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default help me with my damn car plleeease

well after being screwed over by XAT my car still sits not running.

i figured it's not firing on cylinders 3 and 4. got a new ecu and now it fires on 3 and 4. got my fuel taken care of. noooow here's the part i'm stuck on.

idles at 2500-3 grand. when you hit the gas it dies. i unplugged the TPS and it got real screwy...undid the IAC and it got real screwy. undid the MAP sensor and it did next to nothing. noooow would this mean i've always blown my map sensor? i'm assuming yes, but i mean..stranger things have happened i guess.

aaand, where can i get one for less than the dealerships +$200 cost. i looked in like allll the junkyards in the SE and can't find a suby 1 bar map sensor. please help...i'm about 5 minutes from finding and stealing another 2.5 rs so i can have a donor car.
Old 09-26-2003, 04:36 AM

oh ya...thanks in advance....and sam...if you want the footage i'll give you the dv tape, cuz i can't figure out how to make the video footage less than 200+ megs. and that's for like 10 seconds of video....but really nice video..
Old 09-26-2003, 04:42 AM

ah yes...and if you have any advice please go ahead and call me at 813-389-8011 as i will be biking to school in about 15 minutes and remaning there for a good portion of the day.

gotta gets me an edjumacation to make some bills to buy myself a new car to break....

-eric