For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

Fs: neptune rtp installed in p06 ecu

Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: neptune rtp installed in p06 ecu

I have a neptune rtp installed in a p06 ecu (converted to vtec). Runs great on my car, my tuner asked that I convert to hondata. I have no gripes with the system at all, I just plan on spending a lot of time on the dyno now and I want to have the system my tuner is most comfortable with. Asking $475 obo or trade for hondata s300. My name is chris and number is 561 809 0862, you can email me at haswellmobile@gmail.com, pm me, or respond to this post. Will post pics asap.

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 03-27-2011, 08:33 PM

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:46 PM