For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

WTB - Meziere Electric Water pump - Need pricing hard to find part#

Old 10-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Project Fobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB - Meziere Electric Water pump - Need pricing hard to find part#

On Meziere's site they list the same respective pumps for a fox body and sn95 electric water pump for the same price. When searching I can find the fox pump from about $380 to $420 (about 100 bucks less than directly from Meziere), but cannot find the sn95 pump listed anywhere else.

Can I get a price check on (new)Part number: WP373B

Thanks
-Terry

Click - FQuick
flickr
Old 10-14-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Adrenalin
On Meziere's site they list the same respective pumps for a fox body and sn95 electric water pump for the same price. When searching I can find the fox pump from about $380 to $420 (about 100 bucks less than directly from Meziere), but cannot find the sn95 pump listed anywhere else.

Can I get a price check on (new)Part number: WP373B

Thanks
-Terry
summit racing has it for 473 the one im runnign on my 94 cobra is WP311r which is also a 55gpm...they have like 4 diffrent ones for the 94-95 im guessing maybe diffrent colors

Meziere Enterprises WP374R - Meziere Billet Electric Water Pumps - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Meziere Enterprises WP373B - Meziere Enterprises Water Pumps - Overview - SummitRacing.com

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MEZ-WP311R/

357w s475 turbo Hughes powerglide

Last edited by st pete chad; 10-14-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Project Fobra

Chad, I found the ones from Summit, but they want more than Meziere does directly and then they add the handling charge on top of it. That however isn't really a big deal. I see the two pumps (respectively), Fox and SN priced the same on Meziere's website($472.35) but see different dealers with the fox pump about+- 100 bucks less listed but I don't see the sn pumps listed anywhere. I am guessing since the price is the same for the two pumps respectively that a dealer would get an equal discount pricing on both pumps the same. Call me cheap, but 100 bucks is a 100 bucks. That would almost pay for my pushrods, ya know.

Btw thanks for the reply anyway.

I'd have to look, but I think the 311 pump is a fox pump. I could change out my timing chain cover since I doubt I'll be using the factory brackets, but if I can just get clarification on the price difference then I can make a decision.

Thanks,
Terry

Click - FQuick
flickr
Old 10-14-2011, 04:16 PM

Chad, I found the ones from Summit, but they want more than Meziere does directly and then they add the handling charge on top of it. That however isn't really a big deal. I see the two pumps (respectively), Fox and SN priced the same on Meziere's website($472.35) but see different dealers with the fox pump about+- 100 bucks less listed but I don't see the sn pumps listed anywhere. I am guessing since the price is the same for the two pumps respectively that a dealer would get an equal discount pricing on both pumps the same. Call me cheap, but 100 bucks is a 100 bucks. That would almost pay for my pushrods, ya know.

Btw thanks for the reply anyway.

I'd have to look, but I think the 311 pump is a fox pump. I could change out my timing chain cover since I doubt I'll be using the factory brackets, but if I can just get clarification on the price difference then I can make a decision.

Thanks,
Terry
summit will price match and price you find on the same item

Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Project Fobra

Originally Posted by st pete chad
summit will price match and price you find on the same item
Yeah, that is where I am at now, trying to find that pump elsewhere. Don't get me wrong if the pump goes for that price everywhere than I get it, but when the company advertises the same price on two different pumps but then a vendor can get a deal on one for almost $100 less, I need to know if I can get the other one for a similar price.

btw, nice looking ride! I think I saw it on YB before?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:48 PM

Yeah, that is where I am at now, trying to find that pump elsewhere. Don't get me wrong if the pump goes for that price everywhere than I get it, but when the company advertises the same price on two different pumps but then a vendor can get a deal on one for almost $100 less, I need to know if I can get the other one for a similar price.

btw, nice looking ride! I think I saw it on YB before?
thanks...yea i had it for sale but when it came down to it i could not let it go so i backed out.lol

Old 10-14-2011, 06:27 PM
has his prioritys ef'd up

U call call Darrin at Race Parts Solutions down in Miami, I know they carry meziere, u can get a turboforums.com discount also.
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)
Old 10-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Project Fobra

Originally Posted by st pete chad
thanks...yea i had it for sale but when it came down to it i could not let it go so i backed out.lol
I did the same thing! ...so glad I didn't!
Old 10-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Project Fobra

Originally Posted by BigDawg
U call call Darrin at Race Parts Solutions down in Miami, I know they carry meziere, u can get a turboforums.com discount also.
Thanks Ryan, I will check them out!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:57 PM

I did the same thing! ...so glad I didn't!
yea i seen on here or craigslist while back your car for sale.or so i think it was your car.i had it listed for 17k but had a offer of 12k and 14k but could not do it.to much time and money into it.however for a 03-04 cobra im sure i would trade it