Looking to start out? Read Me!!

Old 11-16-2004, 01:32 AM
does she got a phat ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your the second guy to tell me that he tried to sell me is tl1000 and i dont doubt i will grow bored with the 600 but i would rather spend the money and learn how to ride good then if i feel like it move up to the liter bike or something but not until then thanx for the advise though.

Originally posted by dsmturbo
yes, and start thinking about the 1000rr haha

for real man just get the 1000, my r1 was my first bike, greg(jdm driven)' sbike was his 01 r1, my bros first was a 929.. after like 2 months your going to hate a 600, 1000cc's so much more torque, and so much easier to pull up, with out clutching it

trying to get the most miles out of my tranny haha

Old 01-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Stand-up King

Please read the first page.... I added a little more to it!

Old 04-27-2005, 07:35 PM
JDM TILL I DIE.

come on now i know that not everyone in here started with a 600 or a fuckin 250 for god sakes, that would be no fun. When i first started out i had a 1997 cbr 1100xx good old honda blackbird i figured i would scare the shit out of myself by driving it really fast at first that way i would be cautious and careful on learning how the bike works and rides that way i would take it easy till i really knew how to manouver and function the bike properly. Since then i havnt purchased anything under a 1000 and iv'e road plenty of 600 and 750s but there just not a 1000 so if your looking to die fast or really scare the shit out of yourself to wear you now your going to take it easy then get a big bike but if your too scared or dont want to ruin a pretty bike then youd better stick with a 600 or 250 of some sort i would like to add that i rode my friends honda f4 and it was really quick and he thaught it was a great bike to start with so just keep that in mind see ya
Old 04-27-2005, 07:51 PM
JDM TILL I DIE.

well im just the crazy ass stupid kind of person that gets himself hurt alot until i finally realize what the hell im getting me self into but if your not that type of person believe me youd better stick with a smaller bike i learned alot when dealing with bigger bikes after all im only 6"0 and weigh like 170lbs but i now know alot b/c my first bike was a big one. the main reason i got a big bike as my first bike is b/c i got it dirt cheap and b/c everyone told me id either end up dead or seriously hurt by starting off that big but i proved them wrong im still living and never dumped hardcore but dont be fooled i have dumped it before everyone has and will eventually so the choice is yours
Old 04-27-2005, 07:57 PM
JDM TILL I DIE.

good choices of begginer bikes are honda f4i, cbr 600rr if you want alot of power from a begginer bike,ninja 250,ninja 500,katana 600,gixxer 600 if your risky and willing to spend a little $,there are fast ass 600 such as the r6 you just have to really test drive and sit on them to see what bike best suites you and who you are so good luck to all begginers and im really fucked up right now so im gonna go to sleep im out like a fat kid in dodge ball peeeeeaaaaacccceeee!!
Old 06-25-2005, 12:07 AM
Banned

i agree, you will most likely get bored of a 600 or smaller, i started out on a 600 and the second i started wanting to ride wheelies i hated it. for one if you a big guy like me , you aint gonna pull up going any faster than 30-40 mph... so your all up in the parking lots learning slow wheelies (alot harder) to start out with.. if i was on a r1 i would be pullen em up on the interstate and shit.. and the faster you going the easyer it is to keep up (like more give, if you will) the slower your going teh more twitchy it is.. but then again, i think learning wheeleis in 1st gear is better, cause your accedents are more like skatebording accedents and not desasters like 80 mph loop on 275 LMFAO
Old 09-24-2005, 05:06 AM
Banned

what happens if yr starting out for the forst time and u die?
Old 10-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Stand-up King

then u die.... good times

Old 11-24-2005, 12:06 AM
El Puto ©

When explaning bike tech to newbies, try to state what things mean Explain what the acronyms stand for. What it is and why you need it. Also, tell newbies what riding gear they might need, what it is, why they need it, what you prefer and why. What aftermarket safety mods you do and why, and tips for newbs, what things to do and what not to do.
Ride safe

Quick Reply: Looking to start out? Read Me!!