Ride Of The Month Tampa Racing's Official Ride of the Month section

Ride Of The Month v 2.0 ### Suggestions Thread###

Old 12-18-2011, 03:05 PM
No

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by REY
When I mentioned that, I was merely making a point. Either way, how is it possible to know everyone's "situation" without extensive e-researching ...? That's why i said if you'd like that job, then we can talk about it.
I'm not saying you were talking about a specific person or anything, I'm just saying that it's a tough comparison to make. A simple google search identified the "situation" this month. Most of the time, a scammer becomes notorious on multiple forums for doing the same thing. I don't think running a quick google search on a username is a huge deal.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Rey
Banned

Originally Posted by Projekt
I don't think running a quick google search on a username is a huge deal.
Then if you are up for it, that's good.... But it's pretty petty and ridiculous to scrutinize and do a background search on people for ROTM....... again, if they win, its not like they will carry TR's honor on their chest.....geez
Old 12-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Banned

More moderation and less chit chat in the voting threads, this month is proof why it starts to fail so quickly. Even one of the members trying so hard to "bring ROTM back" is right in the middle of the knick picking and bickering.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by Graves
More moderation and less chit chat in the voting threads, this month is proof why it starts to fail so quickly. Even one of the members trying so hard to "bring ROTM back" is right in the middle of the knick picking and bickering.
whats wrong with a little debating?
Old 12-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
whats wrong with a little debating?
how productive was that?
Old 12-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Rey
Banned

I agree with graves.... This is supposed to be a suggestions thread and not a "cram it down your throat or it will fail" thread....

I know, and many see, that certain ones on TR are only here to stir up animosity, get a rise out of others, appear "e-intelligent" and no matter what the issue is, they are relentless about their point of view and if their ideology is not adopted, they will continue to impose their ignorance and intolerance of alternatives. There will always be these types of people on any forum.

That being said, I am appreciative for any and ALL suggestions.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

must be registered 90 days to post in this forum. doesn't stop multiple votes, but limits the creation of new accounts. should be easy to do.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Rey
Banned

must be registered 90 days to post in this forum. doesn't stop multiple votes, but limits the creation of new accounts. should be easy to do.
that's actually a rule... lemme check... if not, it will be official
Old 12-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Banned

I belong to a forum and in it they have sub forums that are only open and viewable if you have been there for "X" abount of days and have "X" post count. Helps them limit the leechers, but here would limit whom is actually active members.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:20 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

how productive was that?
i didnt think it was 'productive' but really bro.. this is supposed to be something fun. i dont understand why it has to be such a stick in the ass type of thing. People want to rant & rave so be it.. but idk thats just me. I feel like it keeps people interested, i understand the mods cleaning it up after it gets to a certain point.. but meh..

Quick Reply: Ride Of The Month v 2.0 ### Suggestions Thread###