Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

best econo around town?

Old 09-16-2009, 06:54 AM
420a Do it UR-selfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had ecano on dalemabry do my hood and front bumper for 150 and 4 months later, bumper is peeling. all they did was spray the new bumper.... no prep to it at all!
Go to macco
Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Thread TERRORIST

Originally Posted by MITSUracer
I had ecano on dalemabry do my hood and front bumper for 150 and 4 months later, bumper is peeling. all they did was spray the new bumper.... no prep to it at all!
Go to macco
I had Maaco spray my car and it had fucking rocks in the paint. Not to mention orange peel, fish eyes, overspray, and all sorts of other shit.

Go to a real painter and get your shit painted. Realize painting costs time and money and expect to pay for it. Otherwise buy some rattle cans and paint your shit yourself. I'd stack my rattle can paintjobs up against the shit work Econo does any day, for the simple fact that I put time and effort into it.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:38 PM

paid 250 at the one off of florida to get my teg painted white and it came out decent, i get compliments on it often.