Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

New shop Kustom Paint and Motorcycles event coming up

Old 04-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Inksationalle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New shop Kustom Paint and Motorcycles event coming up

I am airbrushing here at Hot Tails Cycles. We are located here in Lake Wales Florida. I am here to introduce our shop, and inform people about our event coming up. The shop just opened up 2 weeks ago. If any one knows Lake Wales we are on Hwy 27 South next to Harley Davidson. Anything that is custom goes on here except seat covers. In house painting is here also. The owner had a shop in Daytona and just opened a shop here. We're trying to get things stirred up.
The event will be an airbrush jamboree in which artist from all over will be here learning and teaching custom painting. Pinstriping also. We will have it to where if you want paint you can pick your artist if they are willing get it painted cleared sanded and buffed and pick it up the next day. You can hang here free food, we have a huge BBQ. We are in the process of having a vendor for beer and music. Motorcycle dyno will be on site and our spray booth will be in use. We need feedback and a head count for an entrance fee. This will pretty much be the kick off for the shop here and a place just to have fun especcially in these hard times we all deal with.
If any one is interested please spread the word. There will also be just bike meets here we are getting the info together.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Bori300

I would so love to go to this event.. But your shop is way to far from where I live..

TR "Old Skool DA" Member #55
Old 04-21-2009, 08:02 AM

Are you guys the shop with the nice bbq grill/smoker out front and the white nissan truck for sale?

Good luck guys with the new business!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Inksationalle

Yea that's us. The BBQ smoker is going to be used in the event. Bori we're an hour from tampa I believe. Takes an hour to get to the CCC from here. Thanks for the good luck.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Inksationalle

Ok so everything is getting more clear as we get more into this. What I PM'd a member on here is where we are at now so I will copy paste this.

It will be an event really. With classes. We are working on 4 main classes. Pinstriping, grafix and trix that are in right now which will include true fire, and a class on paint the ins and outs on water based, solvents, mixing reducers, everything. The owner is wanting to teach a prep base and clearing class. so what we are looking at is in the morning have class for a few hours. Have a lunch break and mingle then class for a few more hours. Afterwards everyone can teach eachother if they choose or just party. But there will be painting and learning for sure. The event is looking like late october mid November for people to save money get suppliers on board and have an exact head count.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Bori300

yea keep us posted on when you guys get a date an all that

TR "Old Skool DA" Member #55
Old 10-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Inksationalle

Here is some paint we did.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!