Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Cheap paint jobs!!

Old 09-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 94CIVIC MAN
not everybody has 3000 dollars to paint a Fuc*ing car.. my uncle paints cars for under 1000 and does a hell of a good job.. you work for a company that makes money wich means the company is able to afford that..
1st of all that statement makes no since, who would work and Not make money? a company has nothing to do with it, and the company would be able to AFFORD it cause it would charge more than a 1,000 bucks.

Ever see the cars 6 months down the road?, Explain to me HOW he can make ANY MONEY painting a car for 1,000, unless its SIngle stage macco type work, that will not last, even if it looks GREAT when done... even if u use shit materials ur still looking at like 600 bucks for sand paper/tape/paint/clear, so the whole car is taken apart, prepped CORRECTLY, and re assembled for 400 bucks? BS

Originally Posted by Ro.
Are PPG products worth that much more than shit products to charge lke 3x more? Jw.

Yes

Just stating that CHEAP IS CHEAP, it cant be anything else, if you all want cheap paint jobs thats fine with me, i dont want to paint cars for a 1,000 bucks, nor will i. WE offer top of the line Guaranteed paint jobs, show quality, and thats all i will do, so dont get all pissed off at me when i say your paint job is Cheap lol.

I refuse to under cut anyone, ill give u a quote and thats that. If you want a high quality paint job with The highest quality materials, and the car completely wetsanded and buffed send me a pm.

Also if you people looking for a cheap job and play ur cards right u can prolly get one for free, from the other guys here with all the cut throat shennigans going on.

Lethal Fab
Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 PM
count to ...10

^ if you say so capitan! my boy painted his car for 600 bucks its been 4 years and it still looks great!..
Old 09-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Originally Posted by 94CIVIC MAN
^ if you say so capitan! my boy painted his car for 600 bucks its been 4 years and it still looks great!..
and opinions are like assholes

Lethal Fab
Old 09-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Banned

Well I'm fine with my car being taped. My car will be a daily driver, so 3000$ spent on a daily just is too much for me. Sorry.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Painter Extrodionaire

Easy everyone. Cheap paint jobs do mean some corners were cut---end of story. You want a perfect job then go see guys that have the big shops like Killermike. I have no doubt his and other shops work will blow me away. I live way north of these shops and can no longer commute to the city due to family obligations or I would just get a decent job and not do this on my own. The shops here are dead and closing. I must make something on my own. I turn away high end and resto work as thats not me nor am I equipped for it. I am just dealing with grassroots basic work here and I definatly do NOT want to steal work from reputable shops.

Working with 15+ years of Professional experience,PM me for Price Estimates & Location.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Drives a cowboy corvette

mines in the works now...cant wait to see how it turns out.. ill keep you guys posted !
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Just FYI i have no issues with oldschool or any of his work/ reasoning. just stating the facts. Because they are not very Clear in this Industry, people EXPECT ALOT for not ALOT - Mike

Lethal Fab
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Banned

Ok, daily drivers you should spend 3000 dollars on? Hell no.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

Originally Posted by Mr. K
Ok, daily drivers you should spend 3000 dollars on? Hell no.
Show me where i said that?

Lethal Fab
Old 09-22-2008, 08:34 PM

i goota agree with killermike here product is everything and as far as civicman you dont know what a good paint job is if it kicked you in the nuts 600 dollars for a paint job means shit material and material and prep is the groundworks for a good job and i also agree oldschool a cheap paint job you can cut corners ex. nason base(alot cheaper for more) nason clear, LIMCO clear Smart clear i mean it looks good from my house!