Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Who Can Fix This ??????????

Old 04-12-2008, 08:05 PM
F*ck Scrubs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellfire_Studios
I will buy it for a hundred bucks.
That's funny stuff. I'd charge u 200 hahaha!
Old 04-20-2008, 07:15 PM

i got half a shell and ima cut the parts i need and they`re swapping it at the bodyshop they cutting and welding and making sure my frame its 100% good ....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:07 PM
is better than you™

i hate budget repairs they can be very risky, and even more so i am not a fan of using dad's buddy, friends friend, you get the idea body guy that is suppose to be real good, because if he's not it looks poorly on whoever told you to use them. I've seen it time and time again with friends trying to get their cars repaired cheap.

but as everyone said its your car. I'm not really a fan of grafting two cars together especially when a new (new to you) car can be hand for a little bit more than the cost of repairs.

if you could get pics of the guys work (in the process) that would be great just so everyone will have a sound mind if he does it right, which should in part make you feel good about your decision and help you feel safe driving your car after it has been repaired.

personally after every wreck (but one) i have sold the car because to me it just doesn't feel the same after being repaired, even with everything back to specs (i know it's between my ears but whatever I've excepted the fact i get in a wreck it's time for something new)

Old 04-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Do not fear me gypsy

Originally Posted by SpottedMango
Just because you don't know what you are doing and can't do it for $1500, don't hate!

In all seriousness, please post some pictures of the repair, I think we will all have a good laugh.

You know what gets to me, I am almost 31 and I never really knew anyone that could 'hook me up' on body work. Seems everyone else, besides me, have some form of a body/paint connection.
i'm with you man. i have a hook up here locally for body work, well, deals on labor.

anyone want to place a wager on the amount of bondo that is used? i got two semi trucks full.
Old 04-21-2008, 12:54 PM

they wont use that much bondo ... they cutting the drivers quarter panel from the door baqq and putting a new one in with all internals in it .... THEY GNNA WELD IT AND IDK I KNW ITS GNNA LOOK GOOD AND ITS GOOD WORK ... IVE SEEN ALOT OF THIS GUYS WORK AND THATS WHY IM DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM
Old 04-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Do not fear me gypsy

god, your typing really doesn't help my migraine. i'd rather read jabberwocky from an ewok.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:21 PM

WELL SORRY I DNT LIKE 2 USE PROPPER ENGLISH I GO 2 SCHOOL FROM 7AM-3PM I THINK I MAKE ENOUGH EFFORT DURING THE DAY TO BE ALL NICE AND PROPPER ON tr SO YEAH AT LEAST U UNDERSTAND 99.9% OF WAT IM SAYIN ... WELL I GOT SOME PIKZ PPLZ OF THE OTHER HALF ... THE GUY TOLD ME THAT HE WAS REPLACING WHATEVER WAS DAMAGED AND THAT HES NOT CUTTING THE WHOLE CAR HIS JUST REPLACING WHATS FUKED UP CUZ HE SAID HE HAS NO NEED 2 MESS WITH THE ROOF ....

Old 04-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

lol, whats the name of that body shop? I think i may have seen it before, oh and good luck with that used pice of shit quater panel, there will be pleanty of bondo, because that is like cutting the top off a soup can, and welding it back on another soup can that you Droped (wrecked) and cut the damaged piece off, and trying to make it look correct and work correctly.. aint gonna happen, but keep up with the pics, i would like to see it with the quaters cut off, and it on the frame rack, And i would also like to see the frame measurements.

And when it is all said and done I will offer you a FREE POST REPAIR inspection. - mike

Lethal Fab
Old 04-21-2008, 07:28 PM

bro look when is all done we can meet up and u can inspect it lol ... i might be gettin rid of the car n e ways .... cuz my popz told me that i should 2 so idk but yeah ..... ohh and the name is IM AUTOBODY its on hillsb. and 37th... they only cutting and welding like right by the door top and bottom which its all together like 10inches of metal to cut and then the whole piece they cutting comes out the `` new `` panel with all internals and everything needed ... so im getting the going to cut all the damaged shit off and replace it ... i wish i could swong by and thake piks of the progress but i go 2 skool and i aint got an x-tra car
Old 04-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Do not fear me gypsy

holy fuck this car will be a rolling death trap.

one more question, do you type with two fingers pecking like a chicken?