Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Tried everything won't turn over S13 Sr Please help

Old 06-06-2015, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tried everything won't turn over S13 Sr Please help

Hi guys. I'm lost at what to do next. Here's the dilemma. I had my car shipped to me after it had been sitting for a year. It ran fine before it sat. As soon as I received it I changed all the fluids, got a new battery, drained the fuel tank and put race fuel in, and turned it over. It started without a problem and idled fine. While it was idling I decided to flush the radiator. After I got done putting the flush fluid in and running water through it it stalled out. I went ahead and drained the water and put the anti freeze in and then realized my fuel pump fuse blew. I placed a new one in then it stalled again and it blew the fuse again. I had a buddy's spare Walbro so I put that in and it didn't blow the fuse but kept dying after a second of idle. His was a low pressure so I bought a new Walbro and replaced the fuel filter. The fuse didn't blow but it kept dying after a second of idle. If I gave it gas it didn't help. I checked all my lines, fuses, and replaced the spark plugs. The pump does turn on. After that I gave up and got busy with work and it sat for two weeks. Now I get about one crank it just stops. It doesn't fully crank. I used a jump box but it makes no difference. I'm really hoping for some suggestions. Also I'm in WA now and there's no good shops I've found up here. I really appreciate any advice. Thanks!