Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Stupid People

Old 11-02-2008, 08:01 PM
MAXED REP CLUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid People

Well this thread is about people you have talked to that think they know everything about cars and they dont know shit. this thread is to share you story about what he/she said. Mine

i was sitting in class the other day and this kid starts talking about some 89 ef hatch he went and looked at the other day to buy .he told me that the person just rebuilt the stock single cam and that it was really fast now(although it was all stock). anyway i go o thats cool. then it gets good. he tells me the guy was shifting really fast and it had real short gears and that it had a "jeep" transmission. i said that is not true and pretty much impossible/ pointless. he says no man for real! then goes on telling me they were doin 100 mph in 4th gear and they put it in "overdrive" and were doing 140+. wait what? yes he he said that it was a jeep trans swaped 5 speed with OVERDRIVE civic. pretty much made my morning

anyone else got some funny stupid people storys
Old 11-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Banned

Nothing that hilarious. LMAO what a tard.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:50 PM
FN Herstal

jeeze i don't know were to start

Get plenty of those....

Old 11-03-2008, 02:36 AM
MAXED REP CLUB

i know lol i just had to post it.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Electronicals master ;P

like i told you matt

my dad in his drunken haze swears up and down that when a nascar spins out the crank shaft along with pistons and everything spin backwards haha

people are just silly

R.I.P. Tim Aldrich
Old 11-03-2008, 06:57 AM
(O=O/180SX\O=O)

I had a guy at the gas station this morning walk over while i was checking my oil. first he asked me if i have "NITRO" then after explaining what my motor is he asked me if it was a two or four barrel.....
Old 11-03-2008, 07:01 AM
Unregistered User

so this kid on TR (with a civic) goes to a JDM meet. and says "I thought this was a JDM meet..... whats with all the toyotas and nissans and subarus?"

"Is that thing turbo'd or intercooled?"
Old 11-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Papa Dios

I could post 95% of the garbage i see posted on internet forums...suffice to say there are a lot of stupid people in this world...lol at ur story gotta love the H kids

http://Projectinfinite.org
Old 11-03-2008, 09:26 AM
FN Herstal

Originally Posted by 90_ZENKI
I had a guy at the gas station this morning walk over while i was checking my oil. first he asked me if i have "NITRO" then after explaining what my motor is he asked me if it was a two or four barrel.....

LOL "Two or Four Barrel"

I remember this fagg i use to go to school with and always B.S me about his made up Honda civic TT with a top speed of 225mph It gets better he also told me he had in his garage 2 Busa's TT one of them had TT kit with 200shot of nitro which always made me laugh. Then he trys to out smart me about police interceptor cars claiming they have V8 Twin Superchargers with 600+hp

I recently was told he has a Type R Out in the desert...

Yes he was mentally challenge and drive a riced out civic that is siting outside his house on jacks

Last edited by Mysterious Driver; 11-03-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:43 AM
MAXED REP CLUB

haha good stuff. a kid also told me that he had a twin turbo supra(mk4) with dual hks blow off WAVES. it was also 850 hp and he told me he lived in tarpon but every time i tryed to call him to go see the car he was '"busy"