Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Real Silvia!!! Resurrected...

Old 07-08-2001, 07:20 PM
Vagina Stretcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of you know about the guy on this forum named Mizark he owns a real Silvia brought here from Okinawa about 2 years ago. Well its been out of commission for a while now but it is slowly coming together and I got to see it the other day. It will no doubt be the most powerful car of its kind when it hits the streets again to devour competition during saturday night conquests. Your first clue that the car is out of the ordinary will probably be the massive turbo protruding out of the hood (yes its too big to fit under it!) Or the 4 thick Trust polished intercooler that takes up the whole front end and then some. For those of you who dont know about this car it was featured in a magazine some time ago and has a CA18DET that in Japan dynoed 440 to the wheels on their high octane fuel. He dynoed the car here at Nopi Nationals and the dumb redneck strapping the car down asked how much power it would make Mark said about 400 and the guy laughed and didnt strap it down very well. Needless to say when it boosted it almost came right off the dyno! They secured it and it put down a modest 386. The car ran at our local strip one night on some Yokahama Advan tires and blasted a 12.1@119mph losing traction most of the way. Now the car has a fresh motor and tranny and a T-78 that I swear looks bigger than the whole engine! He thinks the car should produce 550 to the wheels no problem at 30 psi.(Yes 30) currently Mark is building my KA24DET and when its finished he will start to finish his beast. I want his car to be done almost as badly as mine! They should both be running before the end of next month for sure we both want to make it to the next 240 meet after they are running of course so maybe well see ya there! Ill keep you updated on both projects

Need custom fab work done?? Go see the best there is!!
www.mazworks.com
Old 07-08-2001, 07:26 PM

Thanks for the info......... I should be able to get deep into the 12s once my t3/t04e is installed and tuned
Old 07-18-2001, 08:03 PM
Vagina Stretcher

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by raflindy melendez
Beware...It coming tampas JDM silvia
Again with the bragging damn dude you cant get enough of yourself can you?

www.mazworks.com
Old 07-19-2001, 11:09 AM
Vagina Stretcher

No problem anytime.

www.mazworks.com
Old 07-19-2001, 12:02 PM
keyboard hardass

enough of the worthless bickering here if you hadnt noticed this is a tech forum. if you guys have issues i suggest you deal with them through pm or email thank you.

Green markers = Pay spots
Blue markers = safe free spots
Red markers = not so safe free spots (possible trespass issues)