Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

could use some help???

Old 05-15-2008, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

who is durdan?
Old 05-16-2008, 05:13 AM
No Ants Drift Member

Originally Posted by marKs
who is durdan?
haha thats a joke, right?
Old 05-16-2008, 05:21 AM
No Ants Drift Member

as for nora... everyone is just throwing ideas out there, but you should tackle a troubleshoot with a plan and a step by step guide. you cant just go in, gloves off, and hope you figure it out. you have to be methodical about it. youre not an idiot, by any means, but it almost seems as though you only know one or two things that could possibly go wrong with something and try to phrase in the most intelligent sounding way you can. plus, alot of you information usually is close to being correct, but typically has a tinge of misinformation. and that can lead alot of people astray if they dont realize it. not trying to harp here, but it is definately something that i have noticed since you started posting in nissan tech
Old 05-16-2008, 05:32 AM
let down & hangin around

who is durdan?
nissan guru/expert/god etc..
Old 05-16-2008, 09:15 AM
fails.....

who is durdan?
wow...
I don't really even like the guy, but I'll admit to his rather vast popularity...
damn, you need to get out more...
Old 05-16-2008, 09:21 AM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

i hate coilpacks sometimes.

you should do an external setup allen.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:53 AM
fails.....

Originally Posted by Durdan
as for nora... everyone is just throwing ideas out there, but you should tackle a troubleshoot with a plan and a step by step guide. you cant just go in, gloves off, and hope you figure it out. you have to be methodical about it. youre not an idiot, by any means, but it almost seems as though you only know one or two things that could possibly go wrong with something and try to phrase in the most intelligent sounding way you can. plus, alot of you information usually is close to being correct, but typically has a tinge of misinformation. and that can lead alot of people astray if they dont realize it. not trying to harp here, but it is definately something that i have noticed since you started posting in nissan tech
and with that, I respectfully withdraw my previous insults....
I try not to claim to know everything. I also try to do my best to not lead people astray. That is something that I hated when I was first learning. Now I know enough to know what people are trying to say so I don't get so lost in the actual words. I think it is a problem of I know the point I'm trying to make and the actual process I would go through, I just don't have the level of "complete understanding" that is needed to walk someone else through the same process via the internet...
I think that makes sense...
regardless, now that you've pointed it out like that, I'll make it a point to be more clear in my posts....
I must be spending too much time in pit road or something.. lol
Old 05-16-2008, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by norachelhere
wow...
I don't really even like the guy, but I'll admit to his rather vast popularity...
damn, you need to get out more...
because there aren't stickers of robots and "who is durdan?" around tampa, right?

how do you not like durdan? he's a beast.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:38 AM

Thanks Durdan You Should Write A Damn Book Lol I Havent Even Had Time To Read All This Shit