Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

"IMPOUNDED 95 240sx. CHEAP!!" controversy

Old 01-22-2008, 07:15 AM
fails.....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DriftingDJ
x2 Most intelligent comment so far. This was a scam from the get go. Kosta has always been a bitch that nobody likes. Bitch gets arrested and this car gets impounded. Now how can he not pay the $500 impound fee to get the car out himself when his parents just bought him a Viper? The moral of the story; NEVER trust a bitch with a Viper that gets arrested and can't afford to get a car out of impound.

Get the invoice from the impound lot on the fee that you paid. You should be able to get a address or license plate from that invoice. Go get your car or your money back without making anymore bad choices. Don't listen to these other kids on here. You got yourself into this mess now use your head to get it resolved.
i didn't know he actually had a viper... shit, if I knew that then I wouldn't have suggested anyone deal with this guy...
From what I understand though, the owner of the car has to pay the impound fees, so you would have had to give kosta the info, so he could go through the motions... There probably wasn't ever a car, let alone an impound lot. Now that a few more details are coming out, like kosta really is a rich bitch, it was probably a game that him and his little rich bitch buddies put together to try and scam the "dumb poor people" Unfortunately, for anything to happen, its probably going to have to involve cops, and if thats the case, nothing will happen. They will probably just look at you and say, "well, did you give him the money?" - yes "well, its your fault then... here little rich boy, take some more money and buy another flashy car. have fun. As for you, little poor boy, lick these nuts..." I've been there done that. Hell, I even had a signed bill of sale, but that didn't mean shit, all he had to do was claim that it wasn't his signature. The cop then asked him to give an example of his signature. So the guy whips out a piece of paper, and signs some crazy different one. The cop documented it all, and closed the case. My biggest mistake was not getting either a) a mod of other angry people or b) a lawyer involved from the get go.
My suggestion, talk to some different lawyers, and see if anyone will actually go for him. The problem is, its gonna cost money... but the lawyer ought to be able to give you an idea of what he'll charge before you get started.... see if it is something you can handle....
(i'm still up for the angry mod concept...)
Old 01-22-2008, 08:52 AM
240LSX

along with the impound invoice print out the original post of this thread for your records since this is a civil matter you might have to take to court.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
fails.....

Originally Posted by DriftingDJ
along with the impound invoice print out the original post of this thread for your records since this is a civil matter you might have to take to court.
that is still implying there is in fact an impound at all... I've had to deal with impounds before. The owner of the car, as in the person who's name is on the title, has to come get the car. So Kosta had to get the money before anything else could happen. I'm not convinced that there was a car, let alone one in an impound lot...

you're right, if there was an impound lot and an impound invoice you could get lawyers involved and move forward...
Old 01-22-2008, 10:27 AM

lol i can only imagine wats gonna happen wen everyone finds where he lives lol...pitty on "kostas" soul lol......be sure to update!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
doin big thangs

^ lol

i pitty the fool

Originally Posted by paul kersey
worrying about horsepower levels is totally gay
like, aids of the butthole gay.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:28 PM
SURFS up ASSHOLE!!!

As for why i paid over the phone, i figured that there were a ton of people in line after me so i had to jump on the chance.stupid, stupid mistake on my part.i should have known this was bad when i could never get a hold of the impound lot.he had to hand his phone to the guy who worked there to run my card.i guess the teenage naiveness really comes out in force at times. at this point i could care less about the car i just need my money, and if i had known that was his viper in the sig i wouldnt have dealt with him. tomorrow i will call the bank and try the charge back route.but if all else fails im at least going to go to his house and talk to him in person, and if im forced to write this off as a lesson learned so be it!
R.I.P. CPL. Andrew C. Wilfart, K.I.A. Operation Enduring Freedom FEB 27, 2011 Godspeed Brother!VATOS LOCOS ALPHABET GANG member#3
Old 01-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Lace Up!!!

"This is my friends 240sx. He wants to trade it for something else or sell it. Its gold with 150,000 miles on it. 100% stock. it has an aftermarket CD player. Its automatic. engine and tranny run perfect, clean title. "

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/n...-coupe-2d.html

guys remember, kosta owning a viper has nothing to do with it. the car wasnt his it was his friends, so on and so forth. yes i know his last login time was on the 16th and i know hes probly involved, but being its not his car, you cant take it out on him. if its a friends car.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:47 PM

he said it was impounded on 12-22 but he had it up for sale on 1-14?

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/c...right-now.html
post #14

damn man i hope everything works out for you
Old 01-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey its that guy!!

When i read the post the first time.....

Sounded shady as hell.....

How did they run your card???? there has to be a way you can say the charge is fraudulent!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by EddieSixem
but if all else fails im at least going to go to his house and talk to him in person, and if im forced to write this off as a lesson learned so be it!
Yes, it will be a good "talk" won't it. Lots of "talking" especially if you don't have your money back by then.