Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

You Guys Know More Than Anyone

Old 07-18-2005, 04:27 PM
All Around Maxed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You Guys Know More Than Anyone

Here in Boston, I don't have the heart attacks I used to have in Tampa in regards to 30degree inclines to go to the corner store.
However, I still want to protect my front bumber from me smashing into things (deer, pets, small children) so I'm thinking a CF splitter is just the trick.
It'll be my feeler, so when I creep up to things, hitting the splitter will be my warning to stop. Anyone see any S14s w/ these installed? (They don't sell import mags in my area so I'm outta touch). Any recommended brands? I've seen some offerings from RaceOn, JSP, & APR, trying to find a good one for me. Also, can one trim them to better follow the shape of custom bumpers?

You all have it good in Tampa in so many ways but I bet your drive isn't a forest grand prix like mine. I'm thinking of coming down on my b-day to the 240sx meet in Atlanta then down to Tampa for 2wks. Long drive...

Jesse

Ings RSpec, Built KA24DET, GT3071R
VR-4 AWD/TT Winter Sled
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 PM
madpom

when the splitter hits somthing it's going to flex the bumber anyway
Old 07-19-2005, 04:21 AM
coast to coast

Jesse,

I have to agree with John on this one. The JDM OE with the Greddy lip is hot. If I ever replaced my front bumper, that's the route I would take. The JDM from is clean and sexy.

Hope to see you soon bro!