Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

What is this luck you speak of?

Old 06-28-2004, 06:39 AM
YEEAAAAHHHH!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this luck you speak of?

Yo Yo Nissan Brothers/Sisters,

I bought my dream car. A Nissan 300ZX (Non-turbo)...I had if for 9days and Boom. I was T-Boned. Unforunately, it was my fault for listening to someone waiving me thru..."A-hole!" Any ways, I need to fix it because I will not sell it. All I need is the passenger Rocker, passenger door, & passsenger qtr panel. I found out everywhere I went that parts will cost about $1,000. No Prob! I went to Z-Fever and they want to cahrge me $3,500 for the job! $2,500 for labor dang! So, for all of you who feel for me or been thru this who or what do you recommend!!! Need some ideas, I need my baby back on the road before the next NOPI Race Wars. I have a duel I have to take care of...And after I saw the white 300zx with a stock Turbo race the Supra...I can't wait.
passenger rocker
passenger qtr panel
wants:
tires (bought 06/27/04-$35 each)
interior (black)
leather seats (bought 06/02/04)
and more up dates later
Old 06-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Sideways Maffia

sometimes some of the import yards will have some z32 parts. call around. Also check for aftermarket parts, they're probably cheaper. (wide fenders or something like that) its easy enough to do it yourself if you have some knowledge of the wrench.
Old 06-29-2004, 07:53 PM
The Pit Stop

your gonna need more than that 300zx if you expect to beet anything at race wars... I'll see you in the desert. LOL You should try some more body shops. Sure there exspensive but you want to fix it right.