Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

SR Project in the making...

Old 03-21-2004, 07:17 PM
They call me "CHAN"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you don't mind me asking how much did the front clip cost ya?

Great pics too!
Old 03-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Forever Broke Nissan

can i get whats left?

Old 03-22-2004, 07:13 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by P_Productions
if you don't mind me asking how much did the front clip cost ya?

Great pics too!
I paid $2595, which with Jarco includes:

Front Clip-S13 retop
Entire Rear End assembly-Diff/output shafts(axles?)brakes/suspension
180sx Fuel Pump
Driveshaft
Downpipe(sometimes not on the clip, but they include it.

-Buck, depends on what your looking for.

-Sucio, Im in S.Tampa so if you or anyone wants to stop by when Im home and take a look if your curious or just bored, by all means.

-Epstien-Thanks man...having a sofa there makes it easier when your frustrated, tired or just pissed off and want to relax without having to walk too far.

Its 11am and Im about to unbolt the tranny and pull the motor out. Im doing it here and there and getting the SR ready to install Friday Night or first thing Saturday morning. What I plan to do is every day from Yesterday until Thursday Im going to work on getting the SR out and Cleanup up, make sure all of the parts are working and I have everything, then on Friday when I get off of work in the afternoon, Im going to yank the KA out of my car, give the two harness's to Taylor, and clean the engine bay.

Saturday and Sunday when I wake up, Im going to drop the SR into the car between those two days, working from Sun up to Sun down, then slap the harness on, change all of the fluids and start her up.

Like I was saying, Im going to be working non stop for the most part, but if anyone wants to stop by and take a look or whatever, I dont mind, I just wont be too much for conversation due to time constraints unless I get ahead of schedule.

TR Profile
Myspace Profile
Old 03-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Forever Broke Nissan

i was think about probably the rest of the clip when you are done with it. you can keep the gauge cluster.

Old 03-23-2004, 04:54 AM
No Ants Drift Member

you dont have to remove the blower to remove the harness. i remove S14 harnesses all the time! just unplug everything, yank down on it to pop the ziptie that holds it on, then remove.

ralph, ive got an extra S14 harness now, ill stop by this evening to pick up the S13 harness from ya.
Old 03-23-2004, 01:09 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by Taylor Durden
you dont have to remove the blower to remove the harness. i remove S14 harnesses all the time! just unplug everything, yank down on it to pop the ziptie that holds it on, then remove.

ralph, ive got an extra S14 harness now, ill stop by this evening to pick up the S13 harness from ya.
Sweet...you are the man. Give me a call..I know its already pushing 5pm, but I'll be here for a while unbolting away.

TR Profile
Myspace Profile