Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

fuckin car !

Old 02-02-2006, 08:58 AM
Tu Papi Chulo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

explain your problem again...
when you start up it just wont idle at all right?
and when you get to a stop light if your rpms are higher than 2grand and you just let them fall it stalls too right?

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM CHASE PM ME!!
Old 02-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Start simple and just recirculate the BOV. Then move on to the next if it still doesnt fix it.

Here is the quote taken from our very own commonly asked questions.

How do I know if my BOV is venting to the atmosphere or not? Is there any advatnage to venting to the atmosphere?

There is a dumptube that comes off of your intake pipe. If the tube is hooked up to the BOV/CBV then you are recirculating, not venting. And vice versa. There is absolutly no advantage to venting to the atmosphere, actually its a disadvantage. Recirculating is better for our cars becuase when you vent, you are letting out air that you ECU already counted. Inbetween shifts your car is going to fall flat on its face, you are going to run rich inbetween shifts, possible idle problems, and the car might stall when shifting from a gear to neutral so dont do it, unless you want a loud ass ricey whooooshh.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Well Hot Damn !

when i get home ill swap back to the recirculation bov .... right now my car is running and i do not have the check engine light on this is what we did.... replaced the MAF and completly checked every clamp and coupler on the ic piping then bryan changed the a/f ratio and upped the idle ...with all that stuff doen the car is running rich and has a high idle toniht well drop the idle and a/f back to where it was and go form there wiht the recirculating bov and ill let yall knwo hwo it goes lol

Old 02-02-2006, 12:10 PM

When you say a/f, how are you metering it? If you are going by the blinky light show autometer a/f gauge, that thing isnt telling you anything. Which BOV are you putting back on the car?

Kevin *Slo Si* 9/13/06 RIP! You will be missed! Godspeed!

We will miss you Pablo. Take care man. 1!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:01 AM

high up your screw from your throttle
Old 02-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Originally Posted by I_see_i_buy
high up your screw from your throttle

I dont want to be a dick, but, every post that I have seen recently of yours hurts my head.

This is an internet forum and when trying to convey an educated thought, proper grammar and punctuation wouldn't hurt. Just a thought, welcome to the forum and Mitsu Tech