Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

Holley Fuel Return Line

Old 05-19-2004, 01:39 PM
go FAQ urself . . .

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holley Fuel Return Line

I need to run a fuel return with my Holley set up since my pump is starting to leak through the body. I have read some shit and from what I have read it sounds like I should run a "T" in between the pump and carb (as close to the carb as possible) then from that T go to the fuel pressure reg then to the stock return line.

Any one have any experience with this?

It sounds good to me, but havent put it to use in real life to see if it works right.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

The stock system had a return and you can probally use the stock fuel tubes on the firewall.I personally dont run it.. I never had a problem..

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 05-19-2004, 02:11 PM
go FAQ urself . . .

yea, I plan on using the existing return lines.

This is the set up:

Tank, to filter, to pump, to "T" straight to carb, then off the other side of the "T" will be the return line, which will have the reg going to the stock return lines back to the tank.

Is that more clear?
Old 05-21-2004, 05:19 AM
go FAQ urself . . .

That is the way it is done! I have talked to some people and confirmed this. You regulate the fuel pressure with the return line. I will be doing this and repost the real life experience I have with it.