Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Scheduled rice burning

Old 07-06-2009, 02:53 PM
97 gt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dar_Rell
what excuses? i said i'll come, i'll blow your mind with 15 sec passes on $30 apiece used tires, and i'll give you cookies. and yes my car sucks, atleast it's no mustang though, so stop crying, you clown, you're gonna smear your make up.
we will see, I think you are all talk

Last edited by ruler; 07-06-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by JOKIETUNING
what time does it start ?
sunshine dragstrip - fast fridays

and here is the 5 dollar off link
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ount-here.html
Old 07-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Brap Brap Brap

see you there just look for the Evo's

*11 sec club*
Old 07-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by McLovin'
1) Sunshine is located in Clearwater, so it is definitely not a "Tampa track." People who live in the northern parts of the bay area do have at least an hour of driving depending on traffic.

2) I would feel pretty safe in saying that this post is indirectly hurting Sunshine Raceway. When someone likes you makes a post like this, import enthusiasts could, at the least, feel unwelcome or uncomfortable.

3) From the people I've met with "fast" or even "quick" imports, they are respectable, and don't really care what some guy is saying in a stupid call out on the internet, if anything, they would be turned away from it because they don't want to deal with that kind of bullshit. They're not being pussies or hiding, they just don't want to put up with immaturity on this level.

I will personally not be there for a multitude of reasons, some being those and others because I don't like drag racing. My car is slow, and I have no problem admitting it. You would probably consider me a ricer because I would rather make my daily driver look the way I want it that have unnecessary power. Different strokes for different folks, I could care less what you think, so do your self a favor and don't make a direct reply to me because, although I will most likely read, it will be to get a laugh more than anything.
retard im in "north tampa" and im 2minutes from TAMPA BAY... i live in palm harbor/ oldsmar/clearwater, WE DRIVE OVER BRIDGES THAT GO OVER TAMPAAAAA BAAAAAYYY . btw ruler is the hardcore riser of ford guys from TR lol. i'd race him but the handy cap would involve removal of my turbo on my 4cyl. mustang on the stock head/cam/ and block hahaha

ruler trash talking isnt a callout... but.... atleast i dont have to see civics now thanks bro!!!

~turbo tyler

Old 07-06-2009, 03:02 PM

see you there just look for the Evo's
FUUUCKIN' EVOOO'SSSS i love you.. no homo, cant wait to see a real car there!!!

~turbo tyler (23tstang on my buddies profile now lol)

Old 07-06-2009, 03:19 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by 2mtx12
retard im in "north tampa" and im 2minutes from TAMPA BAY... i live in palm harbor/ oldsmar/clearwater, WE DRIVE OVER BRIDGES THAT GO OVER TAMPAAAAA BAAAAAYYY . btw ruler is the hardcore riser of ford guys from TR lol. i'd race him but the handy cap would involve removal of my turbo on my 4cyl. mustang on the stock head/cam/ and block hahaha

ruler trash talking isnt a callout... but.... atleast i dont have to see civics now thanks bro!!!

~turbo tyler
are you going, or are you just trash talking? I would love to put a bus or two on your vanilla ice mustang. I dont have that big of a bs filter on my account to see what you really mean.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Is workin on his car

This thread is too funny.

Any way.....for all the import people that Ruler may of pissed off and bent the wrong way I really suggest that you all come out and just have a good time. Seriously.

There is a 5 dollar off coupon floating around out there and the girls get in for free (I know most girls could care less about the track lol)

But there is going to be some pretty good grudge racing between some local shops. I know of atleast on grudge race where 1k is up on the line. Not to mention I have heard some rumors going around that some shops are throwing in some money here and there for prizes.

Some prizes arernt car specific....I think I heard something along the line of 100 bucks to the person with the best reaction time (dont quote me yet, gotta do more research on that) I mean c'mon? You dont need a fast car to cut a good light.

But all is welcome, unlike the Ruler acting like imports arent allowed lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:29 PM
97 gt

i was trying to bring them out with a little friendly banter and get a race or two out of the deal. I guess I just dont know how to speak to them. sorry if you took it the wrong way I am still only a yellow belt in e thuggary.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:06 PM
FireMedic

LOL at this thread.

I agree with Ruler that this site sees nothing, but bench racing and racing other people's cars. It's funny that the reactions you expected to get are the ones that people actually typed.

I'm glad though that some people are coming to run.

I think I may try to get a run or two in my slow car b/c it's all just for fun anyways right.

You may have come on a little strong with the ricer thing, but it is true that this site is all talk.

Anyways, I will see you all there. Gonna see if I can find some diff. tires to run on since I'm driving on shit right now.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:36 PM

its all in fun lets just race
This guy here gets it, lets just race. I don't think that the Ruler ment to offend anyone, I think he was just trying to get people off their keyboards and go out and have a good time. The reason why the track started this event was to give the street guys a chance to do a test and tune on a Friday night. All are welcome, this includes imports, domestics, motorcylces, and even pro-cars (heard some rumors that there are going to be some outlaw radial tire cars and realstreat cars out there for some old$chool grudge racing).

I would hate for one group of cars to feel left out because it aint like that. Everytime the track had this event there was a good mix of cars, and everyone was racing and having a good time with no bulllshit or drama.

Quick Reply: Scheduled rice burning