Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Scheduled rice burning

Old 07-06-2009, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ruler
yes im out of my normal personality mode for this thread but I want to prove a point.
seriously, i probably would have been more inclined to go to this event if you were NOT being such a bag about it. The fact that you are acting like a tool presents to me the notion that the other guys bringing out their muscle cars are pretty much going to be on the same level, all causing bullshit drama and nonsense which i'm not into.

I'm going to do my best to show up but I don't work a normal 9-5 mon-fri job like most people so I may not be able to but trust me I'd love to be there to have some fun and run cars that would be a challenge, not to be around a bunch of shit-talking muscle heads.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Yes!!!!

VS

who wins????
Old 07-06-2009, 02:40 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by 6speedwonder
seriously, i probably would have been more inclined to go to this event if you were NOT being such a bag about it. The fact that you are acting like a tool presents to me the notion that the other guys bringing out their muscle cars are pretty much going to be on the same level, all causing bullshit drama and nonsense which i'm not into.

I'm going to do my best to show up but I don't work a normal 9-5 mon-fri job like most people so I may not be able to but trust me I'd love to be there to have some fun and run cars that would be a challenge, not to be around a bunch of shit-talking muscle heads.
come on out. The cars will be split up into all kinds of classes. Im sorry if I came off like a bag but im tired of people talking and not racing. No one with a quick car is looking to race a honda or other slow car. If you come out on an evo with spray that might be another story. It is not fun for me to race cars with half the hp and 1/4 the torque I have. I will race anybody who wants some but I will also find a car that has similar power and weight to yours and let you guys see who has the better driver or setup. Come out if you can. This thread is just another example of the type of people who frequent this site. They will quickly call out weaknesses in others set up all day but when asked to race all they can come up with are excuses.

Last edited by ruler; 07-06-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Brap Brap Brap

its all in fun lets just race

*11 sec club*
Old 07-06-2009, 02:44 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by wakeking48

VS

who wins????
IDK but I bet it would be a long race even in the 1/8th
Old 07-06-2009, 02:44 PM

come on out. The cars will be split up into all kinds of classes. Im sorry if I cam off like a bag but im tired of people talking and not racing. No one with a quick car is looking to race a honda or other slow car. If you come out on an evo with spray that might be another story. It is not fun for me to race cars with half the hp and 1/4 the torque I have. I will race anybody who wants some but I will also find a car that has similar power and weight to yours and let you guys see who has the better driver or setup. Come out if you can
now thats what im talkin bout...lol. i'll try to be there...maybe my buddy will let me borrow his slicks for the night hahaha
Old 07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by JOKIETUNING
its all in fun lets just race
end rant. Thank you for stepping up for TR. Maybe this site isnt as full of crap as I thought
Old 07-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Brap Brap Brap

what time does it start ?

*11 sec club*
Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 PM

the fact that your car is so crappy is why you wont race? You lowered it too far and wore out the tires? There are too many excuses in this post for me to sift through. Ok, your car sucks and you wont be there, next.
what excuses? i said i'll come, i'll blow your mind with 15 sec passes on $30 apiece used tires, and i'll give you cookies. and yes my car sucks, atleast it's no mustang though, so stop crying, you clown, you're gonna smear your make up.
TR "Old Skool DA" Member #71
because old's cool

Originally Posted by KanyeWestYo
TampaRacing doesn't care about black people
Old 07-06-2009, 02:52 PM
97 gt

Ladies get in free and there is a printable 5 dollar off coupon i will post a link to when I find it

Quick Reply: Scheduled rice burning