Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Scheduled rice burning

Old 07-07-2009, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea, i just figured all the bull had stopped then i come back to 3 new pages of people still trash talking...friggin ridiculous...

also...i think we can all agree here that a carrera gt should have been able to run away from a cobra r...that driver is just SAD lol...
Old 07-07-2009, 05:34 PM
97 gt

I just hope it brings people to the track.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by omgzo6
That's stupid.

1/8 mi is a waste of time and $. Hey look at me! I just WOT for 7 seconds and shifted twice..

Yeah I agree,.. its so much more fun doing 150 mph down US 19 plowing into a mother and her 2 kids.

(sigh)

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 07-07-2009, 05:53 PM
FireMedic

stop bitching and just bring your fucking cars out and race dammit!

stop crying about why mustangs suck and do some shit about it and bring your damn cars out. holy friggen crap. bunch of bitches. i don't even fucking race my car, it's a dd, but i'm coming to run for fun. oh and ruler i think i want to race you. i'm basically stock minus an X and flows, but just want to run for the hell of it.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:54 PM
FireMedic

hey hurst, your signature is finally showing up again btw. i don't know if it hasn't been showing up for you.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
97 gt

sounds good man I will give you a go

you might have to get in line though I have got a few people who want a piece lol

Last edited by ruler; 07-07-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by ruler
I have got a few people who want a piece lol
Ruler, clearly you think your stang is so awesome.

My stock kia's got sports mode so I can tell it when to shift... its got so much power and acceleration when I redline you wouldn't believe it. And it does 70 mph in 2nd gear (and its got two more gears after that, "yawn".) It'll probably rape your POS flowmaster turd so hard it'll start to bleed.

Jeff

Last edited by koolaid man; 07-07-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:10 PM
12 second club

Originally Posted by BoxCarDriver745
Like rulers got room to talk.He drives a slow ass sn95 mustang.There slower then most cars on this forum.

Bet you a $1 most of these so called 'ricers' would destroy your slow mustang.
Ill take that bet.

1990 Toyota 4Runner
8.8 kW RMS of Sonic Fun!!
159.9 @ 57hz
Old 07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
12 second club

Originally Posted by 6speedwonder
im not going to bother quoting anyone...but seriously a z or an s2000 vs a camaro or a mustang on a road track...please. im not talking about history or where it all originated or what other nonsense people are spouting on about, im talking current cars, current technology.

and yes, driving a road track does take more skill than launching a car in the classes that we are all talking about. seriously im not talking about 7 second drag cars vs. world class road car drivers, they are in a different class than any of us regular guys are. I'm saying drive an 11 second car in a straight line or drive a lightly built road car on a road track and there is more skill involved in running the track car.

oh and by the way, many road courses when actually participating in an event requires a start froma dead stop...so you have to have the ability to launch AND corner, not just launch and hold on for 10 seconds...

*shakes head* fuck it i really dont care, tampa ricing, where muscle heads run their mouths against ricers then get all dickhurt when actual import enthusiasts have something to say.
LOL! Well if you REALLY want to get into road racing and that comparison, driver skill aside (which will actually be the GREATER determining factor - NOT the car) of which car is better will greatly depend upon the speed of the track. So on a fast course your stock S2000 is going to get its feces pushed in from said mustang or latest iteration camaro. And God forbid if there's a 03/04 Cobra (yup thats a mustang too) there. You'll be picking up your headlights after the hot lap session...

As to your assinine comment of your Z (and I quote) "..faster than any domestic in a straight line or curves..." You sir are an imbicile of first rate proportions if you believe a word of that pubescent drivel. Any corvette after '98 will rape you. Any of the STSV or CTSv, any of the new age GTO's, the new camaro, any of the SRT6, 8, or 10 series sans the pickup. There is ALWAYS someone faster - ALWAYS. Shit a 1990 vette would have zero problems with your Z on a straight line or the curves. ZR1s weren't made in just the late 2000s...

Lastly in closing, from your comment about driving an 11 second 1/4 mile car being "easy," I can easily deduce you have never actually driven anything with more than 200hp or tq. Go try launching on said track with anything over 300tq (much less 400rwtq/hp needed to run 11s) off idle and see what happens. Then try doing it in a car that weighs 2 tons.

1990 Toyota 4Runner
159.9 @ 57hz

Last edited by Bumpin' Yota; 07-07-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:30 PM
12 second club

Originally Posted by ruler
sounds good man I will give you a go

you might have to get in line though I have got a few people who want a piece lol
If the mistress is back from the dealer by then, id be more than happy to oblige...

The GTO is an import from austrailia, so Im a ricer too right??

1990 Toyota 4Runner
159.9 @ 57hz

Quick Reply: Scheduled rice burning