Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

There's A Child Who Needs All Of Our Help People From Tr Lets Help This Child Out Ok

Old 09-26-2008, 01:39 PM
NIKO1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default There's A Child Who Needs All Of Our Help People From Tr Lets Help This Child Out Ok

HEY EVERYONE I DON'T KNOW IF YOU EVER HEARD THIS BUT THERE IS A CHILD WHO IS BEING MOLESTED AND THE PARENT NEEDS OUR HELP TO HELP HIM WITH SOME FUNDS!!! TO GET AN ATTORNEY HIS NAME ON HERE IS...LEXNYC79 LET'S HEP THIS CHILD OUT FOR THE CHILDS SAFETY THANKS EVERYONE.........Niko.............
Old 09-26-2008, 05:15 PM
NIKO1

ttt
Old 09-28-2008, 01:15 AM
NIKO1

come on everyone let's help out John's daughter ANNABELLE so she can get the justice this lchild needs thank you very much,Niko
Old 09-28-2008, 01:17 AM
NIKO1

ttt
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
NIKO1

Ok people if there are 49 people who have checked this out i would like to see if everyone that check this out can come and help us with this charity car wash to help the parents out with this child attorney fee's ......PEOPLE THIS IS DEFINITELY FOR A DAMN GOOD CAUSE.....Thanks Niko
Old 09-30-2008, 04:03 AM
NIKO1

ttt
Old 09-30-2008, 08:12 AM
NIKO1

come out and help this little girl everyone its for a good cause to help her get an attorney
Old 10-01-2008, 07:15 AM
NIKO1

come out everyone for this cause
Old 10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
ERG
I do precision guesswork

A few more details might help......

Also, what's the case number? Who is there attorney? When did this happen? What is currently happening? Why did the victim have to get an attorney? Is this money going to the vicitim or the accused? etc...etc...

What car wash? Where?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 AM

Jorgensen & Ozyjowski PA, this is the law firm handling it, this has been ongoing for over a year and dcf has continuously dropped the ball as they have for thousands of children throughout the Tampa area. Apple Trauma services has been conducting therapy 1 on 1 sessions and have come to a conclusion of the abuse still occurring. the child has repeatedly during her 1 on 1 sessions released information and has shown several signs and symptoms of abuse along with mental abuse. the money is going to hire an attorney to make dcf do their job and protect the child from further harm. if you want further proof or and docs regarding this you can show up yourself and see them in person. im not going to release any additional information regarding the case because it is not public records an can damage this case and its outcome. mind you she is 3 yrs old, and is can not fabricate these allegations but yet too young to point out the accuser in court because of her age. therapy was originally started because I felt that the system will never help her, and if I did something to them, then how was I supposed to help her if I was incarcerated. so the therapy was to help her from regression and nightmares that continue occurring at this time. when therapist is backing her and expression concern for her safety that helps me have hope in protecting her. im lexnyc79, if u or anybody wants any additional information then private message me with your contact information and we can have a discussion. but I can not post anything additional that may jeopardize this case.