Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

causeway and gandy

Old 08-15-2006, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default causeway and gandy

Ima Drop this Knowledge for all these lil kids coming out thinking saturday night is a car show to sit and look pretty while 15 cops sit right next to you.

Gandy is for yall. thats where you want to be. thats where these tampa racing purists go.

Causeway is for the catz that would have a thread deleted for discussing activitys that take place.

when theres 6 cops at the spot... LEAVE. you homos amaze me by your snitchness. anyone that comfortable around police needs to be at gandy.

Causeway is NOT a place to sit all night. its a place to meet.

where the old skewl rydaz at? someone get at me about some new meets on the pm, these bridges are getting boring just a bunch of kids wit lame whips.

Da Kennel BEATZ

you all a bunch of fukin assholez... u need people like me, so u can point your fukin fingaz. and say.. Thatz Tha Bad Guy.. so wut does that make u?? good?

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-15-2006 at 10:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Just for decoration

Is this thread a joke? Are you trying to mock someone?

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 08-15-2006, 11:02 PM

na im serious. and dont delete this because im not talking about racing. im talking bout getting these lames out of the meets i go to and to where they need to be.

im gettin the meets straight again cuz a lot of these like to sit with cops all night

and can yall stop going to causeway for a month or so... When you see tha spot is HOT. u Stop GOING. then it cools off and you can go back. so find a new spot for a month or so...

lames dont seem to get the hint.

Da Kennel BEATZ

you all a bunch of fukin assholez... u need people like me, so u can point your fukin fingaz. and say.. Thatz Tha Bad Guy.. so wut does that make u?? good?
Old 08-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Just for decoration

Good luck with that, there is no way you will get all the idiots to leave either place. Nothing will help gandy be like it used to be like it was about 5 years ago, too many ricers that think they are into the "racing scene" to ruin the good spots with their revving and stupid burnouts.

Old 08-16-2006, 07:05 AM
Li-Neezy™

I just started going to Gandy after I got my car, and it seemed to me like this isn't a place to race,just more or less a meet. I've seen one race in the two weeks I've been out there. Which was right when the cops left, they lined up and ran. I mean I thought this place was going to be all out, back and forth racing, then the cops come, and then everyone peels out. Doesn't really bother me though, because there weren't people being stupid like you said and burning out and revvin to redline. It's a cool plaec to hang out I guess if you're bored and nothing to do on a friday/saturday night.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Just for decoration

Originally Posted by Kamikaze
I just started going to Gandy after I got my car, and it seemed to me like this isn't a place to race,just more or less a meet. I've seen one race in the two weeks I've been out there. Which was right when the cops left, they lined up and ran. I mean I thought this place was going to be all out, back and forth racing, then the cops come, and then everyone peels out. Doesn't really bother me though, because there weren't people being stupid like you said and burning out and revvin to redline. It's a cool plaec to hang out I guess if you're bored and nothing to do on a friday/saturday night.

Find a better place to hang out, both places are nothing but trouble.

Old 08-16-2006, 12:33 PM

Agree with Epidemic to many homo snitches at causeway eating donuts with the cops find a new spot like infront of your house.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:01 PM
WHAT!!!!

cops are fine unless you're a criminal! And if you're that, then i prefer you leave this country! because i'm sure you'll be quick to call them when your ass gets carjacked at gun point...and dont say your tough and you'll stop it...you know better
Old 08-16-2006, 01:11 PM

if i got carjacked at gunpoint that would be tha day i get a murder charge or vehicular homicide. depending on how far my gun is.. u sound like a snytch to me. leave my topic at once...

to the others, yea it will never be what it used to be. im just doing my part to find the people that knows what it used to be and set up some new meets. because its getting real lame. everyone in the street scene knew gandy was for the people like Rara homo here that dont like criminals. and Causeway was a quick meet for the criminals...

now its just lames scattered.

And criminals take the law into their own hands lil buddy. i can have 20 souljas to get my car back AND your wallet. thats if i dont slice your throat poke shoot leave treadz on ya torso

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-16-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Redrocket part 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...just...wow

Current Cars

05 ZX6R FOR SALE! Help me pay for school PM me for info.
95 Civic EX 4dr- D.D.
99 GMC Sierra 5.3l ext. cab. Under construction
05 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R Plasma Blue

Quick Reply: causeway and gandy