Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

causeway and gandy

Old 08-17-2006, 07:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Epidemic813
i can have 20 souljas to get my car back AND your wallet. thats if i dont slice your throat poke shoot leave treadz on ya torso
LOL

Old 08-17-2006, 08:47 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

I'm snitching!!!!
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 AM
Redrocket part 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Current Cars

05 ZX6R FOR SALE! Help me pay for school PM me for info.
95 Civic EX 4dr- D.D.
99 GMC Sierra 5.3l ext. cab. Under construction
05 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R Plasma Blue
Old 08-18-2006, 06:37 AM
Im Adam Osteen BITCH!

wow... sherman welcome back... I remember when i had nothing done to my car and i would go to meets i would just chill and get some knowledge of cars and make new friends. After going to the meets and stuff and gradually makeing my car faster and more respectable, and hanging out with people they told me of great meets hence the new tampa meet that was where it was at back in the day, but damn epidemic i see that you are farely new on T.R and i bet you dont know where half the great meets and who started alot of them where you got to start from nothing and then make a name for your self and then people will respect you, as far as ricers there will always be young kids and immature people at the meets...

F.I.R.I CREW
FATHEAD
JUNIOR BACON
Old 08-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Just for decoration

to ekhatch im not discussing streetracing im trying to find meets that arent so lame. you aint gotta try to be respectfull words dont hurt me just dont insult me and we good. .... but yall know if you been going by causeway for over a year unlike all these new cars that show up and think its ok to sit with cops. there was a group that would meet and ryde out. thats all it was.

my other point... when you see cops sitting at your spot before you even get there knowing they will kick you out by the end of the night even if you are not racing. STOP GOING. its common sense... set up a new spot till it cools off

99extreme is slow and does burnouts for no reason. dont pay him no mind
Who are you to tell people what to do? If these meets are so lame, start one somewhere else. If you arent street racing there shouldnt matter if there is a cop there or not. these places are nothing but places for stupid kids with shitbox cars to pretend they are in some kind of street racing "scene".

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 08-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Asian Girls Are Hot !

who cares if u dont like people meeting out there then dont go ...go chill out at Sonic and sip on a nice refreshing soda with the moms and minivans . if you dont like the street scence in tampa then stay home . If you want only cool cars on your block then start your own car club and roll with that . there will always be lame cars in any meet thats just how it is , but that dosnt mean its a bad thing cause who else you gonna make fun of ? Like a guy came to Gandy in a Kia SUV one night lol yeh that was funny , but still he could be a cool guy , but I didnt talk to him to find out lol

Last edited by cepkda; 08-21-2006 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:32 AM

you are all missing the point. who chills with police like its cool. who doesnt have the common sense to stop going to a spot untill it cools down. knowing they will kick you out regardless of wether you race or not.

i saw 10 squad carz no exageration. and therez still at least 50 cars sitting there like its nothing. waiting to get booted. they belong at gandy with the rest of you "dont discuss street racing" types. where the only racing that goes on is that "lets race across the bridge so we have to waste all our gas coming back"..

you a very touchy group of homoz. and if you see that and feel offended.. yes i mean you

and since im tired of this topic ill go head and get it clozed by doing the unthinkable.. wut u r afraid to do because theres no freedom of speech on this forum..

CAUSEWAY IS A SPOT FOR RACERS. IF YOU DONT RACE WHY GO OUT THERE?? GO TO THE MOVIES IF YOU WANNA PARK SOMEWHERE. lame baztardz. U know U go there to see races. everyone on this forum went to the streets to see races at one point. thats what happens there. if you want a car show. go to a car show.

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-21-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Asian Girls Are Hot !

you are all missing the point. who chills with police like its cool. who doesnt have the common sense to stop going to a spot untill it cools down. knowing they will kick you out regardless of wether you race or not.

i saw 10 squad carz no exageration. and therez still at least 50 cars sitting there like its nothing. waiting to get booted. they belong at gandy with the rest of you "dont discuss street racing" types. where the only racing that goes on is that "lets race across the bridge so we have to waste all our gas coming back"..

you a very touchy group of homoz. and if you see that and feel offended.. yes i mean you

and since im tired of this topic ill go head and get it clozed by doing the unthinkable.. wut u r afraid to do because theres no freedom of speech on this forum..

CAUSEWAY IS A SPOT FOR RACERS. IF YOU DONT RACE WHY GO OUT THERE?? GO TO THE MOVIES IF YOU WANNA PARK SOMEWHERE. lame baztardz. U know U go there to see races. everyone on this forum went to the streets to see races at one point. thats what happens there. if you want a car show. go to a car show.

Well I have a fast car but I dont street race I f I want that feeling take it to the track . I have a newborn kid and If Im driving on Causeway and you put my kids life in Danger or Mine Thats messed up . If you want that feeling of speed go to a track and watch other people do it there or compete yourself . I understand where you are coming from but if the cops are there why worry they are there to protect you Thats what we pay them for is protection agianst idots out there who want to mess with other peoples lives by street racing Cops arent a bad thing if you feel uncomfotable around them mabey its cause you want to do something that would get you put in jail

Last edited by cepkda; 08-21-2006 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:07 AM

thats a post that makes sense. i dont like those foolz that go and stop traffic and line up burnin out and all that. thats the idiots that cause accidents.
still when theres 100 cars at certain spots at least half of them came for races, when only 10 of them are willing to race i think its time some people reconsider their choice of nightlife action. thats all im saying.

really dont mind if the topic gets shut down anymore i thought there was more of my kind around here still.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Just for decoration

I give up

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008

Quick Reply: causeway and gandy