Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

jdm SON = SCAMMER

Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jdm SON = SCAMMER

dont buy anything from this guy, he's a scammer

we originally made a deal to trade my CTR bottom end, for his b16 head with skunk2 sprins and retainers, and a EBC. he tells me he's got reciepts for the springs and retainers and thats definitly what they are. so i drive 3.5 hours to his house, drop off the block, which we pull the pan off and it turns out its a GSR crank and ITR rods... so anyway, definite bonus for him. this was never an issue.

so we start looking at his head, stock valvesprings, stock retainers... so after an hour of deliberation (mind you he has another head with skunk2's in it... hmm i wonder where the reciepts came from) so we agree that since the springs arent what they were suposed to be, we would meet up later that week and i'd pickup a set of knock off JDM ITR's off him (which were suposidly being cleaned) so i shake his hand and he gauruntees me i'll get my seats and there wont be any issues.

so after a couple weeks of him dodging calls, i finally get ahold of him via text... he says the engine is smoking... says its the rings, . so i say fine. ive got a buddy i'll send down there , buy you a set of rings. and he can pickup the seats. so after another half hour of deliberation, he quits responding... can get ahold of him anymore.

since this he wil not make any effort to resolve the issue. clearly i was willing to make the effort to make things fair. i do this work for a living. i could re-ring the motor for him. but no responces, he isnt even arguing a point... he just doesnt respond. this kid is a shady character... i think its obvious that he was trying to pull a fast one on the springs and retainers, got caught on that one, and now is scamming me out of my seats aswell. DONT DO BUISNESS WITH JDM SON

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 09-02-2009, 08:04 AM
Passed you

well gee that sucks. He seemed like a good person. Just got his car done not to long ago as well. He will have his own side of the story but i think you should let the police or yourself handle this. thanks for the heads up but i think the mods will lock this up soon. Sucks that people rip people off on T.R. Lesson learned don't give a persons shit until you get yours.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

There's always three sides to a story.

Did you guys go down there yesterday and skullfuck some bitches or what?!

-Winston Churchill
Old 09-02-2009, 10:13 AM

you should really watch out who you buy from on here and know what your getting before hand doing some research!

I knew he was shady after seeing the stuff hes been trying to sell on here.

people will try to sell you fucked up longblocks,transmissions anything even go as far as this kid saying the head was built but its really stock just to make a buck off you and rip you off of your hard earned money.. fuck these fagots!

Id go bash some skull in if I were you since you know where he lives..
Old 09-02-2009, 10:32 AM
is slow right now'

+2..skull fucking time

91 civic ef jdmd15-sold
90 integra jdm b16-traded =P
91 ef civic-my project AKA the piece of SHIT!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Registered Hater

pay/trade when you have the part you wanted right in front of you. other wise dont give them anything.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:07 AM
2.2L vtakk

i think everyone know's how he is!A FAG!
Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 AM
90% grind 10% sleep

people are scared to say NO when they meet up with someone and they have nothing like what they descibed.
I TUNE KPRO AND S300
I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Then stop wasting peoples time, run your car and not your mouth... thats why you will always race slow cars, fast cars race for money....
Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

I just don't see why the OP traded if he didn't like what he saw in person, doesn't make sense to me.

You could've avoided the situation completely right then and there.

-Winston Churchill
Old 09-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Scissor Me Timbers!

Damn, this shits crazy.. I bought stuff off him and it was what he stated. Nothing like a head or a block.