Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

wanting to vtec my 1994 rs b18b integra need help on it all

Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Bowley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanting to vtec my 1994 rs b18b integra need help on it all

so heres my situation
i have been researching ways to make my car into a fast little thing that i could still use as a daily driver
i started with the engine swap route but found it to be really expensive for a b family engine that was worth buying such as the type-r
so i looked at the h22 and the f20b vtec but appearently they are a little to big and require extra custom mounts and even still will be hard to fit in and may cause problem plus it would still cost me 4k easy including labour
so then i thought to myself why not just improve the engine i have now should be cheaper
so im wanting to vtec my car with a type-r style v-tec
now im a noobie so explain everything to me as if i were stupid please lol
but i have read up on different parts i need and everything but is there an easy way to just get everything i need all together and have someplace put it in for me or maybe help me put it myself
and how much would it cost includint labour est would help
and what would the specs be? if anyone has done it themselves
thank you for all the help!

Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck!

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:49 PM

dude there is a whole post on this, look in the Faq on this furom, there is a really good article on it, you only need about 2,000 dollars to do a solid ls/vtec
Old 04-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Bowley

well i have been trying to find all the answers and usual the threads are just on people vtecs not working or such but i have found a few things to help me understand what i really need is a shop were i can go there tell them what i want have have it done for a reasonable amount im trying to stay under 3k for a type r vtec is that possible?

Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck!

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.