Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

injectors from other car that fit in my 95 civic

Old 12-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default injectors from other car that fit in my 95 civic

does anyone know of any direct hook no mods or light mod. injectors i can put in my turbo civic 95 - i'm looking for saturated

Last edited by streetracingturbo; 12-15-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:47 PM

Buy some saturated precision turbo 440cc injectors brand new for around $210 and call it a day.

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 12-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Banned

my car is now in imp mode think its the injectors want new ones
Old 12-14-2008, 08:37 PM
mikiemike75

you can run some dsm 450 blue tops not to hard to instill just the resistor box is a littel tough...

Built By:Mike Carpenter @ Overdose Performance in Ocala,Fl...
Tuned By: Tony Gannon @ Hp Performance
hp~5!! trq-4!!

doing work!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:39 PM

Your injectors don't make your car go into limp mode.
Not properly having everything wired properly, having a bad engine computer or sensors will cause these kinds of issues.

What injectors are you running now?
What engine management are you running ?

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 12-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned

i put the the turbo on and i still have stock injectors i took an easy for day or to then i got on from 1-3 gear after that instant limp mode wont go over 3k rpms hit rev litter at 3k wtf, i have a chipped p28 but don't have a new chip accounting for the turbo yet and i always use Phearable.net for chips, i filled out the order form for a new chip from those guys the day i installed the turbo it should be here tomorrow, I HOPE IT MAKES A DEFERENCE if it doesn't i'm going to take it to the shop to either have it tuned get a new map senser or have the codes deleted or fork out the dough for the new injectors
Old 12-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Garage Slut

Originally Posted by streetracingturbo
i put the the turbo on and i still have stock injectors i took an easy for day or to then i got on from 1-3 gear after that instant limp mode wont go over 3k rpms hit rev litter at 3k wtf, i have a chipped p28 but don't have a new chip accounting for the turbo yet and i always use Phearable.net for chips, i filled out the order form for a new chip from those guys the day i installed the turbo it should be here tomorrow, I HOPE IT MAKES A DEFERENCE if it doesn't i'm going to take it to the shop to either have it tuned get a new map senser or have the codes deleted or fork out the dough for the new injectors
So you just slapped a turbo manifold and turbo and started driving?
You need to communicate better so we can help you.
Do you know what map is on that chip?
From what it sounds its not like you bought a complete turbo kit that came with a map, but you pieced it together. That p28 could have a map for anything on it by now(Custom tune, base gsr/h22/type R maps). If you have everything connected right on your kit (oil lines, seals, intercooler(if youre running one)no boost leaks). I would not drive your car until you can afford to have someone burn you a basemap to start off with. That will run really rich, but it will get you by until you get a tune(All engines are different and will behave differently under boost). Do you have any CEL's? That is the first question someone asked you on this post and you still haven't answered it.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned

i have a cel on now( checked one of the codes and i think it was acceleration sensor or something like that) and the rev limit is now 3k thats the kit came with no map and the chip in the ecu was setup for the car before the turbo, that chip was burn for just my plain mini me set up(intake manifold exhaust, vtec...) i bought the kit used and put it together myself, its a t3/t4 .50, i didn't get new injectors or map sensor, i thought saying the car was in limp mode would mean the car has a cel on sorry about that
Old 12-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Every dog has his day.

wowww
Old 12-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Smith & Wesson Protected.

get bigger injectors. You can find some dsm 450cc for like 50 bucs around here and get it tuned asap. Stop going into boost unless you wanna be rebuilding soon.

-Induction Performance ALPHA Tuned.
-ROQUE MACHINE SHOP For ALL your fabrication needs.