Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

injectors from other car that fit in my 95 civic

Old 12-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Garage Slut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by streetracingturbo
i got a chip with base map for my stock injectors 235cc( i think) but i was told that, that was not enough for the boost and the min i hit boost i will severely damage the engine, can you booost with stock injectors
Whoever told you this is an idiot, or expects you to be running ridiculous amount of boost. Is your bottom end built?(ex. forged rods,low comp pistons,sleeves)
From what youre saying it sounds like its stock. With the little amount of boost youll be running all you need is a good tune on crome or other open source tuning software since youre trying to do it on the cheap side.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Banned

thanks for the feed back i have installed turbos just not on a honda and this turbo is in great shape i bought all new lines and couplers and clamps, the only the only think i wonder about is the boost on stock injectors and 11 psi would be the most i would go i'm going to drive around on 7-8 the motor i think is stock internals cause when i took off the oil pan the rods looked stock, nandosol i'm going to try it your way i'm going to have to get anew computer to put my chip i had burned for car and cause my ecu don't even have vtec right now, i'm going to find one today i will post back when i find out what happens
Old 12-17-2008, 04:34 PM

you can so some serious harm period without a tune that thing is prolly lean as hell u will need injectors and prolly a fuel pump as well like a walbro 255
Old 12-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Garage Slut

So youre using a p05 or p06 ecu right now I take it? Those maps are not meant for turbo apps my friend. How are you controlling boost? Manual boost controller, or just letting the wastegate do it for you?
Old 12-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

ok i got a p28 from a tuner named alpha he made me a base map ( still it not right but kinda fast) im going to just get a tune this weekend from him for $325 and all i can find is 380cc bosh injectors( that i can afford) i have the walbro 250 fuel pump and i have no boost controller or even a boost gage yet but i'm working on that to, the wastegate is set at 7, i hope i can run 10psi on the injectors i intent to get i will let you know how it turns out
Old 12-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Garage Slut

ok awesome. Alpha is a good guy he will take care of you. Take some pics when youre done!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Banned

wow i drove it slow the way home from where alpha put in the base map, plus he showed me the wastegate wasn't working right and sold me a new one, after i installed i went for a ride holy shit the car is soooo fast now, i can't wait to get those injectors and a tune done, i just want to say thanks eveyone for all the input, i will post pic after the tune or atleast leave a link to where you can see them
Old 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

mtber and nandosol thanks for knowing what you are talking about your advice has guided me on how to approach fixing the car and what parts to put my money in to,

after the tune i'm going to leave it either 8 or 10 psi (whatever alpha tells me i can do) drive it for a little bit and sell it for b series hatch maybe try something all motor
Old 12-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Banned

95 CIVIC COUPE MINI ME SWAP, VTEC AND HUGE TURBO

CHECK OUT THE CAR PICTURES AND POST HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU THINK I COULD SELL IT FOR.