Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Looking for reputable mechanic and tuner!!

Old 01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
shake and bake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Looking for reputable mechanic and tuner!!

I am looking for a shop to put on the following "bolt on" parts for my 95 Ls Teggy. complete Turbo kit, Intake manifold, throttle body, accessory pulleys, ignition system, and cam gears. Also tuned and dynoed.
How much?
Old 01-31-2007, 05:07 PM
hatchback1994

look!!!! https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/h...directory.html
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 PM

i can blow it up for way cheaper then what ur about to spend...ull need more then just that there buddy...forgot about fuel? fuel pump injectors? its sort of important..theres also plenty where hondachris pointed u....just outta curiousity..what kind of kit is it..so we on tr know before u go to a reputable shop blow ur shit up and come back bitchin they blew ur car up when u had a cheap kit..not bashin u ..just tryin to help u realize..also stock ignition is more then enough...
Old 01-31-2007, 05:37 PM
shake and bake

Eluzzionz im not some punk ass kid who's going to blow his shit up with a "cheap turbo"! Greddy turbo ($3000). So chill out I just need a mechanic cause I dont feel like doing the shit myself, feel me? Its all good Im building up the whole motor and I got everything thats needed to properly run this turbo, so its not going to "blow"... thanx honda chris didnt catch that...
Old 01-31-2007, 05:42 PM

im fine..just tryin to help U...i can careless..honestly..u just didnt give enough info to make me think u knew what u were doing..and i dont want to see another person on her bitchin about a shop cuz they did stuff the cheap way...either way..ill continue to rep 2nrwerks..they do awesome work..my car just went there today to rebuild bottom end and install turbo kit...they wont be dyno tuning etc since ill need to break the block in etc...but goodluck..2nrwerks ftw..good quality work for an affordable price..
Old 01-31-2007, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by hondachris1994
/end of thread

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831