Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Don't buy from slowboyracing.com

Old 07-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Has to many projects

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is his response to me.........................
I talked to them all, and they say they did not tell you it came with the kit.

They all know this,

But thank you.

Mike Huml

and this is where he see it necessary to point out my miss spellings.........

No worries,

Do what you have to do.

Ps.. It’s Give me a “break” not brake.

Also, of “course” not cores.

And “a lot” not allot.

So, I believe you, or my four salesman.

My guys of course,

Mike Huml

so this is what you will get from these guys.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:17 PM

End result: You get what you pay for.

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 07-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Has to many projects

I know I know, and when I come to you for my tune I hope to get what I pay for lol. Just waiting on my new turbo.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:17 AM
Keep it REAL

You do know that some of the kits on the site are listed non-intercooled, where you have to order it with an intercooler right?

I've never had any issues with SBR and they usually are very helpful. Sucks, but whatever, shit happens, live with it, try and fix the problem.

Mazda 2 Forums

R.I.P. Pablo 'Fathead' Garcia - Love you man! See you on the other side!
R.I.P. Kevin 'Slo_Si' Gonzalez - You will be missed!
Old 07-27-2006, 05:20 AM
Shoe Whore

If you paid for it with your Visa card you have the right to Dispute the charge under the false pretenses (sp) of them alegidly misleading you. Tell your Visa company that you were told several times it was to include a certian part, it never came with the order now you're being told you have to purchase it. IF they can prove you wrong then you are screwed. Give it a shot. They will suspend payment on that amount (usually) Good luck and next time read something a little more closely before you purchase. I think the both of you are at fault here. Just being objective.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:35 AM
Has to many projects

Your not getting what I'm saying. I read the damn thing. There was nothing on there that said this kit is with the intercooler but it's $1,000.00 more.I called the sales men and asked 4 diffrent people and they all sayed yeah it does, so I said, ok I'll get it then if it comes with one. I orderd it over the phone not the internet. The only kit they show on the site has a pic with everything.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Keep it REAL

Originally Posted by CBURKE
Your not getting what I'm saying. I read the damn thing. There was nothing on there that said this kit is with the intercooler but it's $1,000.00 more.I called the sales men and asked 4 diffrent people and they all sayed yeah it does, so I said, ok I'll get it then if it comes with one. I orderd it over the phone not the internet. The only kit they show on the site has a pic with everything.
What kit is it exactly? I'll go look it up and see if they have non-intercooled and intercooled, if you ordered non-intercooled then thats why it didn't come with an intercooler, I always double check any purchases that I do online so I don't have problems like this.

Kit name?

Mazda 2 Forums

Old 07-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Has to many projects

Slowboy Racing | Honda | Turbos | Turbo Specialties | Civic/CRX

There is not another kit that say's "this one comes with an intercooler"

And yes it says "
SBR brings to you a very simple and basic approach to turbo-charging your N/A vehicle. These simple kits are true bolt on items that will increase your WHP between 20-30%. Testing showed a 35% increase in power on a D16 motor with the basic kit, try getting that with headers, intake, and exhaust! This was only at 6 psi of boost.

SBR's basic starter kits are meant to bolt on in just a few hours, no matter what your skill level....(o.k., I lied... You have to have some mechanical aptitude) The kits include everything you need to get started, we have left no rock unturned.... For more power, see the accessory pages for front mount intercoolers and many other ways to increase power on your new turbo vehicle!"

Every thing under lined is a lie, the kit is not a bolt on at all. You really can't do anything with it other than just put the turbo on. And yes they say " for more power, see the accessory page for Front mount intercoolers, and many other was bla bla bla"

But In the pic it shows a full kit, that is why I called. So my bad for looking and then calling the place I am buying it from and asking them if the add comes with everything you see, and they say yes.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:42 AM
All American, rice eater!

Charge It Back Thru Your Visa, Yes You Can Even If It 2 Months Old - You Will Have To Have The Exact Date And Amount
Old 07-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Keep it REAL

Originally Posted by CBURKE
Slowboy Racing | Honda | Turbos | Turbo Specialties | Civic/CRX

There is not another kit that say's "this one comes with an intercooler"

And yes it says "
SBR brings to you a very simple and basic approach to turbo-charging your N/A vehicle. These simple kits are true bolt on items that will increase your WHP between 20-30%. Testing showed a 35% increase in power on a D16 motor with the basic kit, try getting that with headers, intake, and exhaust! This was only at 6 psi of boost.

SBR's basic starter kits are meant to bolt on in just a few hours, no matter what your skill level....(o.k., I lied... You have to have some mechanical aptitude) The kits include everything you need to get started, we have left no rock unturned.... For more power, see the accessory pages for front mount intercoolers and many other ways to increase power on your new turbo vehicle!"

Every thing under lined is a lie, the kit is not a bolt on at all. You really can't do anything with it other than just put the turbo on. And yes they say " for more power, see the accessory page for Front mount intercoolers, and many other was bla bla bla"

But In the pic it shows a full kit, that is why I called. So my bad for looking and then calling the place I am buying it from and asking them if the add comes with everything you see, and they say yes.
Eh, but you see my point. The salesman was a douche to lie no doubt, I find that very unprofessional on his part and if he lied to his boss then hopefully he will be looking for a new job soon when more people start calling about their missing intercoolers.

If you charged it to a card then contest it saying that they sold you a product thats missing 1/2 of the things that are supposed to come with it, some people have problems sometimes, some don't, shit happens, just deal and try to get your money back and just send the kit back.

Like the guy above me said, do that, if you have the reciepts there shouldn't be a problem.

Mazda 2 Forums