Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Since when do I tune 200 whp turbo cars ?

Old 06-10-2006, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Since when do I tune 200 whp turbo cars ?

Originally Posted by DONT SLEEP
OWNED bitch....... jason i thought i was the only one who though he is a bitch. lol hahahaha jason ur the man.

i at least know if i want a turbo teg with 200 whp i can always take it to vega for a tune. HAHAHAHAHA

Blown99civicSi good shit on the tune man. i cant wait to go for a ride in it.i know christian is happy. keep up the good work and maybe some of his nutswinger will see the light and go to a real tuner
I don't even know you. Jason & I have our differences but I can careless about it. I find it fun to mess with him.

What turbo teg have I tuned with 200 whp? Christians? Aka gysmo310 ?

I did NOT tune his car, he brought it to me to tune it on a new turbo assuming his issue was his blown turbo.

All I did was sync his ignition timing which was synced from when Jason K tuned it. Yet I noticed a problem with the maps being jacked up due to the base ignition timing at the dizzy being maxed out.

I then decided to make 2-3 passes off the wastegate for him to see where we where. The a/f ratios were great but the car was NOT making power. The car sounded like it had a boost leak & it obviously had problems.

Considering we were paying for dyno time & the car was strapped the the dyno I was not going to troubleshoot the issue on the rollers out of Christians pocket...

I also had other customers at the dyno waiting to be tuned that day...

I informed Christian of what I felt the issues could be. I recall informing him to install another dizzy after he pressure tested his charge system. He never got around to it....

So now... I am a shitty tuner because I tried to save him money ?

I am a shitty tuner because his car made 200whp off the wastegate with a fucked up dizzy on ANOTHER tuners tune (Jason K)?

You must be very intelligent.

If there is an issue with a vehicle on the rollers, I always pull the vehicle off the dyno so the customer does not have to pay for the dyno time.
I have always tried to save my customers money in the past & will continue to do so.

If you felt I should have troubleshooted the issue on the spot at the rate of $200 per hour, you are simply an idiot.

Thank You,
John Vega - Phearable.net

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831

Last edited by mtber; 06-10-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:00 PM

Old 06-10-2006, 04:09 PM
lost u already???

You da man!