Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Fidanza Short Shifter on 00 GSR

Old 07-13-2005, 10:43 AM
AWD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Fidanza Short Shifter on 00 GSR

Hey guys... I recently purchased a dual bend fidanza short shifter and installed it yesterday... While I was installing it i noticed that there is alot of room between the shifter and shifter bar after putting the bolt that holds the shifter to the bar back on. Now i have alot of freeplay when the shifter is in gear... the stock shifter has a "T" shaped bottom end that attaches to the shifter bar while the fidanza has a ball shaped end... Is there supposed to be a rubber piece that fills in the gap between the shifter and shift bar? or do i have to live with this annoying problem.. I will try to contact the supplier to see if i am missing a piece and if anyone has any advice i would realli appreciate it...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:36 AM
Chavez Motorsports

Honest suggestion:

Sell the Fidanza, buy a skunk2 dual bend SS, buy the Energy Suspension shifter bushing kit (2 bushings), install the bushings and the new Skunk2 and love life all over again!

The reason CMS fabrication is closed!! Click me!

11.965 @ 114 Supercharged Teg...RIP
Old 07-15-2005, 06:24 PM
AWD

I think i will do that after I save up but until then the guys at the website told me there is a bushing that goes with it and it is being sent... thanks for the suggestion punk....