Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Thief Alert!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-28-2005, 08:27 PM
KJ
bored at work

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thief Alert!!!!!!!!!

On Christmas night our shop, Chavez Motorsports was burglarized and over $7000 worth of parts and cash were taken. On 12/27/05 after doing some investigating we came across the culprit trying to sell the parts via pm's and aim's. We setup a meeting and caught him red handed. Police were called and the culprit was arrested. We have now recovered everything but $500 cash and a pellet gun.

Robert Lee (screen name stockefhatch, kid4life4eva, and possibly others) was the kid we caught selling the parts. He was arrested and admitted to stealing the parts along with a kid named John Ott (spelling). Not sure if John Ott has been arrested yet but beware as he is a known thief also. Robert has previous arrests for stealing cars and other theft related offenses. Unfortunately he is 17 and these arrests have been little more than slaps on the wrist. Another person of interest/suspicion is a girl named Tasha or Sasha (screenname stretc023), a good portion of the parts were recovered from her residence after Robert was arrested. Robert commonly referred to her as his sister even though they are of no relations. She was not charged.

I will post pictures of Robert and Tasha up later as they were stupid enough to take pictures of themselves and load them on my laptop after they stole it.

This has been a very trying affair to everyone at the shop (me, Keith and Kris). I'd like to thank everyone who helped us out with catching these criminals especially the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Detectives that processed the case and our friends who helped in the "sting" operation. I'd also like to thank all of the customers, friends and family that has supported us over the last couple of years. As a result of incidents like these we have decided to close down the labor and fabrication portions of Chavez Motorsports. We feel like it is just not worth it having to deal with shit like this from punk ass kids. It has taken all the enjoyment out of this kind of work and it is at this time that we know it is time to stop. Chavez Motorsports will continue to be a retailer for all automotive performance needs and we will continue to develop our online sales. We are going to focus on building our own race cars and competing in drag, autocross and roadrace events and once again enjoy the sport we love.

I'll add more later as will Keith and Kris.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.

Last edited by KJ; 12-28-2005 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Free base cocaine

A relation to that c/f hood theft maybe?

Any way good freakin detective skills and catching him redhanded Mad props
Old 12-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Im Adam Osteen BITCH!

congrats, on catching them little bitches.

F.I.R.I CREW
FATHEAD
JUNIOR BACON
Old 12-28-2005, 08:45 PM
KJ
bored at work

After doing research on this kid I wouldn't doubt he has been behind alot of car related thefts in the area. I also believe that most of the parts and items he sold under the screen name stockefhatch were stolen.

Old 12-28-2005, 08:46 PM
KJ
bored at work

Under the kid4life4eva name he was repeatedly trying to sell a 2000 Tacoma truck with no title (stolen), I was also informed he stole a 240sx and tried to trade for a hatchback a while ago too. All on TR.

Old 12-28-2005, 08:51 PM

Sorry to hear about all your trouble. But im also glad to hear that you got most of the stuff back and nabbed that little bastid and his buddies. GL with the recovery. <3

Old 12-28-2005, 08:57 PM

This should go into GCC so everyone is aware of the events and knows who to watch out for and so on. But thats just me Kirk is da pimp

Old 12-28-2005, 09:14 PM
KJ
bored at work

Once a thief always a thief. He will steal again luckily he will be turning 18 and then with his juvenille record the judge will not take it easy on him and he will end up in prison. I hope he gets a couple months for this offense. It was funny the cop that arrested him with us had arrested him a few days earlier too for some domestic stuff. The cop knew his name immediately at first site.