Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

All 4 spark plugs soaked in oil...why?

Old 07-21-2004, 10:40 AM
engine building &best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come on put two and two together it started doing right after you changed the headgasket ITS eather not Tq down or the gasket is flawed somehow Just go get a oem one and replace it and see what happenes then get back to us

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?
Old 07-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Dr. Doom

OEM always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2004, 04:22 PM

i called arp and the torque specs for the stud kit is 65-70lbs..i already had it at 62lbs no oil leak from the head..oil is gone from the sparkplugs on both sides...dont know what it was but we just messed with stuff and its gone? now the car wont start...it tries to start then falls on it face..timing is right..used timing light...like ya said could timing be different cuz of thicker gasket or what..I dunno? i guess i will figure it out sometime if not..who knows then..I do appriciate everyones input on what to do....id pay for someone to come figure out my problem and fix it cuz im tired of fucking with it for 2 straight weeks over something that is so stupid..thanks
-Rob-