GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

LT4BIRD Pics Inside

Old 01-25-2005, 02:21 PM
Camera Car!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 2NASSTY
Time to respond to the Arrogance shown on this thread from LS1 bigots and The Truth. I know allot of people would love to see LT4BIRD come out FINALLY and get smacked around by the All Mighty Unstoppable Unbeatable LS Mean Machines.

How soon we forget the power and results on the street and track of those Prehistoric SWEET sounding LT motors. LT4BIRD will have everything 2NASSTY had minus 1000 lbs in a 6-speed which equates to 20% less parasitic loss to the wheels. That's right..... 20%. Remember, I have (2) full-time automatic transmissions in the 4-door.

Let's put that in another perspective. Low 10's high 9's on a 200-300 shot at 138-144 MPH if he decided to track the car.

Vince, you avoided the 4-door for (2) years in your SS and the FRC....and now there is no way you can loose to LT4BIRD. You need come down off that LS Plane before it gets shot down Dog. And no.....I will not wrestle you without a weapon. I have (3) lovely children that want me in (1) piece Big Guy

Chill with the LS Hype Fellas. You are setting yourselves up for a Beat Down. Remember, I have a LS powered ride also. I know what you have and what you don't have
Very well said, but you can bring that tank as well. No one is worried about the past. LT4Bird barely beat my cam only setup years ago while he was spraying. How could I be dodging you? If anything I have been helping you save face. I think you forgot the last time we raced. My H/C SS. Not the 408ci, but the H/C SS minus TEA heads beat you. Even when we ran from a stop I caught you and passed you. How da hell you plan on keeping up with what I currently have I dont know... I know!!!! Mod the LS6!!!! Only then will you have a chance against DaTruth. I will have full bragging rights once we all get together and run. I think we should go 3 wide. 2NASSTY, LT4Bird, and Datruth.. Equal tires and from a dig.

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 01-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Evil Twin

Vince,

Obviously you are slightly upset but you are Tripping HARD on yourself and Da Truth.

Helping me save Face.....from what ....The Man who is "Retired".......Retired from what one may ask? Those blazing record breaking times at the track? Vince, you no doubt NOW have a VERY Fast combination, but you are coming off all wrong on this one Bro.

And Yes you caught and passed a stroked and pimped out Tank on the motor with your heads and cam SS (2) years ago. And I have been asking for a rematch ever since to no avail.

But that is not the point here Bro. The LS motors are the Shit and will decimate all in a few years with the new platform. In the meantime the Gap (stroker LS vs stroker LT) is not as Big as you and other LS owners may think. Don't let the hype get the best of you.

Actually, I am helping You save Face before The Truth is revealed
Old 01-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Bolt-On 2v GT

LTx > LSx

it's a fact, go to gm's website, they're appologizing for the LSx series motors right now

they wanna drop an LT4 into the '06 Vettes

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 01-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Camera Car!

Originally posted by 2NASSTY
Vince,

Obviously you are slightly upset but you are Tripping HARD on yourself and Da Truth.

Helping me save Face.....from what ....The Man who is "Retired".......Retired from what one may ask? Those blazing record breaking times at the track? Vince, you no doubt NOW have a VERY Fast combination, but you are coming off all wrong on this one Bro.

And Yes you caught and passed a stroked and pimped out Tank on the motor with your heads and cam SS (2) years ago. And I have been asking for a rematch ever since to no avail.

But that is not the point here Bro. The LS motors are the Shit and will decimate all in a few years with the new platform. In the meantime the Gap (stroker LS vs stroker LT) is not as Big as you and other LS owners may think. Don't let the hype get the best of you.

Actually, I am helping You save Face before The Truth is revealed
I will say no more. Just let me know when everyone is ready.

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 01-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Sport bike killa

Originally posted by DaTruth
I will say no more. Just let me know when everyone is ready.
Thats right say no more When I ran you in the ss you barely creeped me on your all motor set up vs my nitro set up.
And when I sprayed you with my 600rw 700tq button all I could do was bareley squeez by?
Something dont add up. Or that was a bad ass cam. Pea Wea was in my shit that nite and said that it looked as if you threw out a shoot and hit the brakes I came so hard.

Just an example of how far off you description has been in the past.

Wont even be close, Impossible,cant happen? You give no respect, so It looks as though someone will have to take it
Old 01-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Who's NEXT?

Cool Bling Bling Bling

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

As stated by DaTruth:

... It sounds like you just opened up a can of worms for the Supra guys to come hunt you down.. The bad part is.. They will and you will go down..
Old 01-25-2005, 11:13 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

LT4Bird has alot to do before he runs in the 9s. If you think he can bolt up some slicks...go to the track...spray alot and bust out a 9...I have a crisp $100 bill that sais he cannot.

I think you LT4 boys are out of your league now

LETS LINE EM UP BOYS!!!!!!!!!

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 01-26-2005, 04:32 AM

good thing it will never see the track. a 9 sec car on the track with slicks and drag suspension is not going to run 9's on the street. We can see just how fast Datruth is...I will run him on my 929RR. I know exactly how fast it is at the track. We can run from a dig (1.7sec 60' here) or we can run from a roll. Either way, I don't think he's got what it takes to outrun me. It would be a good way to see just how fast that car is. I gotta call ya out on the bike, cause my car isn't fast enough. Remember when you ran me on the bridge? LT4Bird was drivin.....gatorz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
carpics 005reduced.jpg (64.6 KB, 110 views)
Old 01-27-2005, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by sprayNpray
We can see just how fast Datruth is...I will run him on my 929RR. I know exactly how fast it is at the track. We can run from a dig (1.7sec 60' here) or we can run from a roll. Either way, I don't think he's got what it takes to outrun me. It would be a good way to see just how fast that car is. I gotta call ya out on the bike, cause my car isn't fast enough. Remember when you ran me on the bridge? LT4Bird was drivin.....gatorz

Your kidding right?
Old 01-27-2005, 06:34 PM

lol this is going to be interesting