GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

LT4BIRD Pics Inside

Old 01-21-2005, 08:36 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good shit, and these races better be from a stop and the owner drives his own car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if i'm not there when this goes down i'm kicking someones ass.......lol
Old 01-21-2005, 08:45 PM
???

Originally posted by DaTruth
Now it's about how much I have spent on my car? You never cease to amaze me. I am no mechanic and I have never claimed to be one. Maybe if you stop building your own motors you would be cruising around longer. I guess home builders can say I built my own house and you did not.. Doh! Machinist can say I built my own rod and you did not. Doh! I tell you what. I am going to start pulling on my nuts real hard now so they can hang. That will make it easier for you to swing from them when I wax that ass..

just to add a random $.02 and jump in where i'm not needed. building your own stuff does get you more respect in this game. because money will almost always win. and as a country we always cheer for the under dog......

less money=more time to learn to be a mechanic.

[off topic] DSM's making mechanics out of normal people every day....lol. saw that somewhere and this reminded me of it[/off topic]
Old 01-22-2005, 05:07 AM
Camera Car!

Originally posted by ???

and the owner drives his own car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean by this? I hope this has nothing to do with Sam wanted to race Jeremy in my car when I did not feel like racing at all. I do not race all the time nor feel like it. I only showed up to socialize when others showed up to run. I was actually called to come out and hang and had no clue someone wanted to run me. Now that I look back on it I think I was setup. LOL!! Well the joke was not on me at all. I stuck to my guns and my car displayed it's power. Another thing that is funny.. A person who has never drove a 408ci C5 b4 drove my car like it was theirs and kicked ass. Completely no seat time at all. I had just came back from Louisiana that week. The only seat time I had was highway driving. My first real race was not until I ran CBRTX and that was almost 2 or 3 weeks later. My car mainly sits in the garage. I work during the week. I try to come out more, but I just cant. Practice is the key to winning races along with power.

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 01-22-2005, 05:53 AM
can survive...

Originally posted by ???
just to add a random $.02 and jump in where i'm not needed. building your own stuff does get you more respect in this game. because money will almost always win. and as a country we always cheer for the under dog......

less money=more time to learn to be a mechanic.

[off topic] DSM's making mechanics out of normal people every day....lol. saw that somewhere and this reminded me of it[/off topic]
This is something very few understand.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Resident Asshole

Ill be the camera car if someone supplies the camera.

NOTE: Camera should be equipped with high power zoom lense
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 01-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

I'm rootin for the lt4....that's a given though

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 01-22-2005, 11:22 AM
???

Originally posted by DaTruth
What do you mean by this? I hope this has nothing to do with Sam wanted to race Jeremy in my car when I did not feel like racing at all. I do not race all the time nor feel like it. I only showed up to socialize when others showed up to run. I was actually called to come out and hang and had no clue someone wanted to run me. Now that I look back on it I think I was setup. LOL!! Well the joke was not on me at all. I stuck to my guns and my car displayed it's power. Another thing that is funny.. A person who has never drove a 408ci C5 b4 drove my car like it was theirs and kicked ass. Completely no seat time at all. I had just came back from Louisiana that week. The only seat time I had was highway driving. My first real race was not until I ran CBRTX and that was almost 2 or 3 weeks later. My car mainly sits in the garage. I work during the week. I try to come out more, but I just cant. Practice is the key to winning races along with power.

dude it was just a little jab to fuel the drama.,.....lol

no need to explain.

I well say that "my car displayed it's power." is the first time I've ever hear that as a way to describe a win. but anyways good shit
Old 01-22-2005, 11:24 AM
???

Originally posted by myltwon
I'm rootin for the lt4....that's a given though

depending on how the race is done i'm going to say it will come down to driver.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:02 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

The LS1 will previal!!

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 01-22-2005, 01:07 PM
???

Originally posted by HybridSS
The LS1 will previal!!

LS1?

LQ4 maybe?