General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Need people's 2cent on RX Performance

Old 03-09-2009, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Need people's 2cent on RX Performance

Hi my boy is going to take his 88 turbo supra to RX Performance sometime this week to get a diagnostic done to it. the head is tapping and there going to check it out. I would like people's personal EXPERIENCE of the shop and the work done. I would perfer to hear actual stories and not someones personal vendetta to the shop. so please no bashing of the shop unless you have a reason to! Also any recommendations to any other performance shops. With XAT and DC out of the picture i know theres not much left out there. thank you for your time.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Mechanical Engineer

they just hired a BMW master technician as their head (i think only) tech that I worked with at Ferman BMW. guy knows his shit and i will vouch

i have not had any work done there personally, but have worked with the guy who will be doing the diagnosing. so take it as you will

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant
Old 03-09-2009, 09:36 PM

If im not mistaken i think i saw him.... not sure? red head short dude about 5,6?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Mechanical Engineer

short guy yes, but red head no

his name is Paul

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant