General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

FordSpeed.com Sucks

Old 10-13-2001, 04:31 PM
whoopdy fucking do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

let me guess what happned---you went in there they thought you didint know anyting and that they know it all right....i havent dealt with ford speed but i get shit like that all of the time when dealing with auto parts stores and such----the only people i really have liked are the AE people and RR people they will listen to you-not bark at you when they dont even know the problem or what not.....
Old 10-14-2001, 02:08 AM

After telling the guy he cant advertise without paying for it at least a billion times I cant say I am suprised... Sorry to hear you had so much trouble.

If I knew then what I know now it would have ruined everything.

Watching as the world proves me right.
AIM - AcmeVW
Old 10-14-2001, 05:47 AM
Captain Catastrophe

1st let me say if you get your parts elsewhere and have them do the install you will be alright being they got there tech from Idle Wild which is a great shop.
Now let my story begin. I drop my superchip off there with my mod sheet to get it reprogramed. The only reason I did that was because I talked to Superchip and they said it would be around 2weeks with shiping and they told me that if I give my chip to FordSpeed it will take 5-7days being that Superchip can send FordSpeed the program in an emial and they can burn it right there to aviod shipping time. I let a week go by and call Fordspeed to see if they heard anything yet they tell my only one guy can deals with Superchip and he is not in they said he would be in the next day I was okay with that. I call the next day and the guy is agian not in they say he will be in later in the day I call later in the day and they say call tomorrow. So I call the next day they say he is busy he will call me back. He never calls back so I call an hr later and talk to him. He tells me that he is going to call over to Superchip when he finishes his lunch (it is 4:30) and will call me back I never get a call that day. I call the next day and have him tell me that he is going to call over there in a little bit and call me back needless to say I never get a call back. So I call over there the next day (now Fri.) to find out that he is not in and wont be back untill Mon. I call Mon. and get the same bullshit run around this goes on thru. the week. Now Fri. I go down there to get some things straight being what was supose to be 5-7days is now on 3 weeks. I go there to find that the guy is not there and again wont be back untill Mon. but I do find out that Superchip called that day and told them that they didnt get a portion of the fax and being the guy never called over there he didnt know that. Which means that it will be 5-7days from the start of this upcoming week. So 5-7 days is turning into 5-7weeks because they cant do there job and pick up a phone to check on something when they are asked to everyday for near 3weeks. The best adives I could ever give anyone is to never do any bussiness with FordSpeed.
Old 10-14-2001, 07:05 AM
You can thank me later...

I still buy the majority of my parts from Summit. I have a local connection for Ford parts (Motorsports or regular). I do not know why anyone deals with any of the local speed shops. Their prices usually are high and they tend to have a bunch of smart-ass know it all punks people working there. The only one I can even tolerate is AE now that Bob is gone. If any you Ford guys need parts e-mail me. I have a very good agreement with a local Ford supplier.
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 10-14-2001, 09:41 AM
NeC
Who wants to touch me?

that is the 1st thing that i have ever let fordspeed or any local shop get for me and will never make that mistake again. i did get my blower from AE just because it was in stoke and i saved close to $200 on shiping everything else that i have is from secret ford hook ups.
Old 10-15-2001, 08:25 AM
No Ants Drift Member

after arguing with the guys at BLue Oval about which bell housing i needed to use on my 85 GT and me being RIGHT i realized they were complete idiots.. well they couldnt have been too stupid.. they DID sell my me 2 4 cylinder T-5s for $650/ea and told me they were World Class T-5s... no wonder i shifted so damned much and kept blowing them up.... hindsight is 20/20
Old 10-15-2001, 12:04 PM
You can thank me later...

Blue Oval ! Dont get me started ! They were hackers as well as other things back in the early 90s when I was in the racing scene hard core. I cant believe people still go there or ask them for advice.
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 10-15-2001, 04:42 PM
lol @ tampa

\^/3ll 1m 4ll 4b0u7 5upp0|271|\|g y0u|2 l0c4l 5h0p5 bu7 7h47 15 ju57 |23d1cul0u5. 50u|\|d5 l1k3 f0|2d5p33d ju57 d035|\|7 k|\|0\^/ h0\^/ 70 p|20g|24m 4 ch1p 4|\|d 7h3y 4|23 574ll1|\|g. Ju57 g37 y0u|2 m0|\|3y b4ck 4|\|d g0 70 43. 7h3y d0 5up3|2ch1p5 7h3|23 45 \^/3ll.

|Full color business cards||flyers||postcards||more|
Old 10-16-2001, 11:26 AM
Embrace the Hate

if anyone wants to read some funny shit on this subject go to this and read the comments made by FordSpeed.
http://www.badrap.net/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000188.html
I know its badrap but I wanted to slam fordspeed as much as I could.

People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer. Guess it's just the fury of man!

Who are the Hardcore lifters?? StrengthCamp RyanMagin.com