General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-10-2008, 07:23 PM
From Boost 2 Displacement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow....lol

2008 Z51 Corvette

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius
Old 08-10-2008, 07:31 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

More..

Reckless Driving. - Sythe.Org Forums
Check the 2nd post..Guys Sig reads - Bad Trades: 2/10 (Unfortunately).. got scammed $780 from Joseph Dono

A 350z he said he bought,but never did.Asking the guy to take a $35,000 Mastercard payment.

http://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic...tonight-5.html

http://www.my350z.com/forum/south-ea...ew-months.html

Last edited by Skittle; 08-10-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by Skittle
More..

Reckless Driving. - Sythe.Org Forums
Check the 2nd post..Guys Sig reads - Bad Trades: 2/10 (Unfortunately).. got scammed $780 from Joseph Dono
Yeah this kid is all over the internet being posted on about how he is a major scammer and now he is going to try and say that we are scamming him?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

This was just sent to me in a PM from a member that will go unnamed at the moment.

UNNAMED: "This kid has been trying to get into my club for the longest and honestly when i first heard of him and he told me that the work was getting done with you guys i thought hell this car will look bad ass. After reading everything on the forums about him there is no way this kid will be in my family / crew. We have great chemistry on the team and i wont let anyone disrupt it."

This morning I get a message from him via email. So to let you know what he has told me here is the conversation:

JOE: "Well the shop that was doing my body work, has now demanded 15,000 dollars for the work. They never said I had to pay for the labor, I only had to pay for supplies which is what I did do. Car has been in the shop for over 6months.

I called the police, the police said that they had to give me my car by law.
The police said that they had to give me the car, some how the tables have turned an now they do not have to give me the car.

I spoke with some guys that are managers at midas an they said it doesn’t matter if I said yes over TR to do the work or over the phone, you must sign a work order contract agreeing to the work with a price. They’ve never given me a price ever!

Now they are saying they are putting a 15,000 dollar lien on the car an I’ll never see the car.

I had the truck coming to repo the car since I am still making payments on it. I told them that they were coming, they all go in the cars & took off. The one guy hit me with the car when I tried to stop them from leaving, then got out an cracked me in my face. Police said nothing they can do; what do I do???!!"

UNNAMED: "Honestly I never met the kid so im not going out of my way to help him at all. So I tell him there is nothing I can do but just call the cops."

he responds with:

JOE: "I'm on the phone, with the OPD. I spoke with a sergeant from the Hernando County police department & he said " this is a civil matter, you must get your car back before the lien is in effect "

My mother had a heart attack last night, she was bay flighted to Tampa Gen. I'm now looking to get my car back at all costs. They hit me with the car & I flew off the hood of the car & then they had the balls to beat the sh** out of me.

I might have a broken rib but I'm not going down with out a fight, I have 3 family members who are all high ranked Midas workers who work for corp. They are telling me I shouldn't have left with out the car, the shop is closed but I am going to have the OPD go an cut the locks or call the land owner to open the doors for me to get my car.

I'm feeling half dead right now.
**HELP**!"

UNNAMED: "I tell him again nothing i can do sorry.

So basically im giving you a heads up on what he is telling people."
Old 08-10-2008, 07:39 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...ht=joseph+dono

no2_stk is a SCAMMER - NewCelica.org Forum

Old 08-10-2008, 07:41 PM
OG MUDBONE 240sx

i just feel bad that his mom has to be involved in this.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by importguy1208
This was just sent to me in a PM from a member that will go unnamed at the moment.

UNNAMED: "This kid has been trying to get into my club for the longest and honestly when i first heard of him and he told me that the work was getting done with you guys i thought hell this car will look bad ass. After reading everything on the forums about him there is no way this kid will be in my family / crew. We have great chemistry on the team and i wont let anyone disrupt it."

This morning I get a message from him via email. So to let you know what he has told me here is the conversation:

JOE: "Well the shop that was doing my body work, has now demanded 15,000 dollars for the work. They never said I had to pay for the labor, I only had to pay for supplies which is what I did do. Car has been in the shop for over 6months.

I called the police, the police said that they had to give me my car by law.
The police said that they had to give me the car, some how the tables have turned an now they do not have to give me the car.

I spoke with some guys that are managers at midas an they said it doesn’t matter if I said yes over TR to do the work or over the phone, you must sign a work order contract agreeing to the work with a price. They’ve never given me a price ever!

Now they are saying they are putting a 15,000 dollar lien on the car an I’ll never see the car.

I had the truck coming to repo the car since I am still making payments on it. I told them that they were coming, they all go in the cars & took off. The one guy hit me with the car when I tried to stop them from leaving, then got out an cracked me in my face. Police said nothing they can do; what do I do???!!"

UNNAMED: "Honestly I never met the kid so im not going out of my way to help him at all. So I tell him there is nothing I can do but just call the cops."

he responds with:

JOE: "I'm on the phone, with the OPD. I spoke with a sergeant from the Hernando County police department & he said " this is a civil matter, you must get your car back before the lien is in effect "

My mother had a heart attack last night, she was bay flighted to Tampa Gen. I'm now looking to get my car back at all costs. They hit me with the car & I flew off the hood of the car & then they had the balls to beat the sh** out of me.

I might have a broken rib but I'm not going down with out a fight, I have 3 family members who are all high ranked Midas workers who work for corp. They are telling me I shouldn't have left with out the car, the shop is closed but I am going to have the OPD go an cut the locks or call the land owner to open the doors for me to get my car.

I'm feeling half dead right now.
**HELP**!"

UNNAMED: "I tell him again nothing i can do sorry.

So basically im giving you a heads up on what he is telling people."
This kid can fabricate the fuck out of some stories,if it's not obvious.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Soo I'm assuming Team SSP?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:47 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

One more...

385_whp celica? - NewCelica.org Forum

I guarantee there are more,everytime I search I find something new!

Old 08-10-2008, 07:49 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Well, Joseph Dono kept his nose cleaned for a while(Maybe, do not know if he scammed between this and now) But he went back to being a thief.

He scammed me...Even through PayPal(Never trust them again!). $1200.00 I paid via paypal for a mac book laptop. He sent me a Ibook G4 with a burnt out battery...Maybe worth $200.00.

I have already filed police reports, and my local Detective has spoken with Detective Gomes, and has confirmed that he will be arrested and charged with many charges(Some including: Computer crimes, theft by deception, mail fraud..And more).

It has been a while, and no word from my Police Department, or the Hernando Police Department.

This kid(Adult physically) has not learned a thing. He scammed all of these people and returned the next year to restart his deceitful career again. I luckily bumped into these threads not long after being scammed, and showed them to my Detective.

Gomes still remembers him...

I will post this in all of the threads about this Kid, so that everyone is updated.

He has a new account on here TeamUSTA...Here are some links to the thread he scammed me on:

seling macbook pro 1,200 - PbNation

Here is his account on here(Not sure why he is not banned, I reported him?):

PbNation

I would appreciate it if someone could PM me the case #'s opened against Joseph Dono, so that i may use them as reference when I call them personally this week to find out where everything is at.

Thanks in advance,

Ray
From another guy on PB nation