General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
is better than you™

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by importguy1208
He has moved. I have his current address!
i know i'm probably 10 pages behind since this thread is going so fast, but please refrain from posting that and some how getting yourself in trouble

Old 08-10-2008, 11:27 PM
I race sailboats

This is what this cocksucker looks like for those who missed the arrest records:

And BTW, all addresses/occupancies are available on public record, anyone can post anyone elses address on any public forum 100% legally.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 08-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

I'm keeping the address to myself! It's public record but I'm not putting it out there!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 PM
fails.....

Originally Posted by jriggs
i know i'm probably 10 pages behind since this thread is going so fast, but please refrain from posting that and some how getting yourself in trouble
shit yeah this bitch is goin fast...
I would almost go as far as to say that this thread is blowing through pages faster than the last post wins thread does at times...

as for posting that info.... it is public record, so technically you couldn't get in trouble for posting information easily found in a phone book...

it might be frowned upon given the situation, but I don't think it would be enough to cause an issue...
I'm not 100%, so don't take my word on that...
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

the only fighting chance he would possibly have (which still he has to pay) would be if no record of a discussion of cost (PM's could work as discussions) then the court could have an estimate of work cost made and force him to pay that ammount to get the car back. Nomatter what he will need to compensate the shop for atleast that value. and never know that value maybe more maybe less then the 16k but either way Joe you will need to pay something, signature or not

Old 08-10-2008, 11:32 PM

holy fuck finally read all this shit...

I do believe wether he signed anything or not he made a verbal agreement. and once they see a machanics lean has been put on the car he won't get it back
Old 08-10-2008, 11:33 PM
is better than you™

Originally Posted by norachelhere
shit yeah this bitch is goin fast...
I would almost go as far as to say that this thread is blowing through pages faster than the last post wins thread does at times...

as for posting that info.... it is public record, so technically you couldn't get in trouble for posting information easily found in a phone book...

it might be frowned upon given the situation, but I don't think it would be enough to cause an issue...
I'm not 100%, so don't take my word on that...

would be frowned on without a doubt considering the situation, as for what might be the trouble.... starting a riot

Old 08-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Does anyone know if it is possible for a moderator or administrator to pull up a thread that was deleted? I would like to be able to save the thread where he talked about what all was being done to the car.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

By the way, Dan is at Stetson Law School! Woot woot!
lol thanks but unfortunately that doesn’t mean i know anything. but yea either way this kid will have to pay something for the work done. Unjust Enrichment is not tolerated

Old 08-10-2008, 11:37 PM
fails.....

Does anyone know if it is possible for a moderator or administrator to pull up a thread that was deleted? I would like to be able to save the thread where he talked about what all was being done to the car.
yeah, the mods still have access to the deleted threads... at least they do over on the TF side...

I forget for how long though...
I'm sure if you messaged one and asked nicely, they would look for ya.... maybe even unlock it for ya too...