General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Wrecks

Old 04-09-2008, 08:06 AM
realer than most

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecks

post your stories and pictures from your wreck(s) i know i've seen someone make one of these but oh well..

i'm leaving the pictures big so you can see detail

on my way to work at 630am it was another florida overcast foggy morning.. i pull out from my apartment complex onto SR33 and just got up to the 50mph speed limit.. well down the road i see a car jolt into my lane and everything started slowing down.. i remember just telling myself "hes gonna move hes gonna move" and i dont know how far away he was but i tried to take his lane since he was in mine and our passenger sides hit head on.. look at the passenger side of my car.. if it would have hit my side i really dont think i would be here.. my head was halfway into the windshield and the hat i was wearing stuck into it.. i also think if i didnt have that hat on my head would have been FUCKED up..

and the car on the flat bed is the one that hit me.. the driver said water came in from his sunroof and got in his eye causing him to hydroplane into my lane..

heres some things i find funny about it though.. after the wreck i just layed back my seat and started to fall asleep..someone opened my door and i fell into an ant bed.. and then after i moved while i was laying on the ground some dude came up to me and opened his hand and he had my pipe and some greenery in a baggy.. he said "what do you want me to do with this?" and i said "please please PLEASE take it" and he said "i got you" and put it in his pocket
Old 04-09-2008, 09:45 AM

You never told me about that part

Old 04-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Free base cocaine

Old 04-09-2008, 10:27 AM
motoring around...

lmao nice, home boy hooked you up! ok heres my story...

i was heading north on 49th street in pinellas park, i was in the center lane doing about 50 mph and i had my music up(our lady peace was playin), and it had been raining all morning and some after noon and stopped probably about an hour before.. well im driving and i heard what sounded like tires losing traction, you know that sound on wet pavement.. well i look around to make sure it wasn't near me because i was in the middle lane, well i look back in front of me and its a red light and im headed for a early 90's corolla, i didn't even get my foot off the gas it happened so quick, i went from 50mph-stop in about 3 feet.... and the bitch about it, as soon as i made contact, the light turned green... ugh.. the pics are from the body shop it was towed too in St.Pete (George n sons).. around 6500 in damage, my insurance covered 4500 of it, and i had to come out of pocket the balance immediately or it was deemed totalled.

Why didnt i let it go? because i didnt have GAP because i was never told about it from my ins company or my financial institution whom i financed the car through and i still owed 4000 on it. the body shop did a decent job, you can tell it was wrecked in the front, the headlights dont meet the bumper all the way anymore and the fenders are close to the doors and i get a rubbing on my drivers door sometimes. i do not want to sell my focus because of this accident, it saved my life, i walked away from this accident and i was able to start it up and drive it off the scene, the impact never touched the motor.

its all fun and games til someones manpon hits the floor
Old 04-09-2008, 05:36 PM

"F"ing trees.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
realer than most

yea dude i hate when they plant those things in the middle of the street!

what happened?
Old 04-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Resident Asshole

My old Z06. Got rear ended and pushed into a ford explorer with a trailer hitch.

so then I got a new cowl hood

But then sold the car shortly after
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am

Last edited by Boostin97SE-R; 04-09-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:56 PM

It was raining, going a bit too fast, went through a 3 way stop, came out the other side into a tree. Car buckled up, not a whole lot of speed.

I drive a Camry now. But that Passat was so much nicer. Turbo, chipped, 200hp, thats plenty of power from a lightweight 1.8L.

Last edited by TheButler208; 04-09-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:50 AM
realer than most

i remember when that happened to your vette and you posted the pics up on here.. how long ago was that? seems like YEARS
Old 04-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Resident Asshole

Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
i remember when that happened to your vette and you posted the pics up on here.. how long ago was that? seems like YEARS
it was years ago. I think it was in 05 when it happened. The new vette has yet to be wrecked though... knock on wood
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am