General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

AWD, Coupe, <$50K

Old 12-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWD, Coupe, <$50K

I have done some research and have come up virtually empty handed. I wish I could afford the GTR but it is out of my reach. I am also disappointed that Subaru only likes producing 4 doors (Or am I wrong?). Audi is in the lead so far and I will stop by the dealership sometime next year. As far as model year is concerned, as long as getting a warranty on it is still possible, I don't mind buying used. The Porsche 4s (Used - Can't afford new) is also something else I will need to test. While I would like to stay below $30K, it doesn't look like that is an option. However that is why I am coming to everyone here to find out what I am missing. VW perhaps? I haven't had time to check them out. Help!

Thanks,

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 12-17-2007, 06:30 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

The first thing that comes to mind is an eclipse gsx... but goodluck getting a warranty on that.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:36 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Subaru currently only produces sedans,suvs,and wagons.

I do wish they would come out with a coupe though.

-Winston Churchill
Old 12-17-2007, 06:40 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Actually on second thought... the new BMW 335xi, awd, 6 cyl twin turbo. Right around the 50k mark.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Lucky

Yeah ender, wont be able to get a warranty. Thought about them, but they really don't do anything for me either.
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 12-17-2007, 06:55 AM
Lucky

I didnt even think BMW. Thanks Ender.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:01 AM
Eis Aner Oudeis Aner

Originally Posted by RX007CYM
I didnt even think BMW. Thanks Ender.
Not a problem. Also thew new 1-series should be out soon and I would imagine they would make one with AWD.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:04 AM

335xi is AWD. athough its still no where near as sporty as the e46 M3.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:06 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

I would say build your own if you have money like that to spend. Thats what I did, but the warrenty thing I can't help you with.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:08 AM

vw r32 is awd. ~35ish.