General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

rsx,wrx,or srt4

Old 09-27-2007, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rsx,wrx,or srt4

i just got a new job and its paying damn good , so now im going to be buying a new car that i want to keep for awhile and i want to know wich one would have the least problems im not buying for a race car, im going to be visiting my famliy alot down in miami so i need something reliable, my choices are:2002 rsx, 2004 srt4, or my favorite 2005 or 2006 wrx.so if anyone owns one of these cars please let me know how it is and what not.

-thanks

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL994/.../153037771.jpg

FSA. Future Streetracer of America
Old 09-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

wrx sti ftw
Old 09-27-2007, 03:46 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by townidiot
my choices are:2002 rsx, 2004 srt4, or my favorite 2005 or 2006 wrx.
You JUST named your favorite car.

Don't compromise man. Get what you want IF you can afford/get it. That's what I did. I fell in love with the MazdaSpeed6. The body styling, the engine, the feel, it was everything I wanted and more. I didn't get it to race everyone or to just show off (even though 99% of people can't tell the difference between my car and a regular mazda6 or have never even heard of a speed6..). I got the car because I fell in love with it. Don't compromise when getting something big that you will be "stuck" with for a very long time like a car, either you will be hating yourself for it, you'll be dying to get rid of it when you can, or you'll be happy driving it every fucking day, it feels good.

Getting my car, the car I wanted, felt great.

Good luck man
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:57 PM
///

If you want a car that's reliable, stay away from the SRT4..

It depends on what kinda car you want. Do you want a FWD, AWD, RWD car? Will it be just a daily driver?
Old 09-27-2007, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by P057
You JUST named your favorite car.

Don't compromise man. Get what you want IF you can afford/get it. That's what I did. I fell in love with the MazdaSpeed6. The body styling, the engine, the feel, it was everything I wanted and more. I didn't get it to race everyone or to just show off (even though 99% of people can't tell the difference between my car and a regular mazda6 or have never even heard of a speed6..). I got the car because I fell in love with it. Don't compromise when getting something big that you will be "stuck" with for a very long time like a car, either you will be hating yourself for it, you'll be dying to get rid of it when you can, or you'll be happy driving it every fucking day, it feels good.

Getting my car, the car I wanted, felt great.

Good luck man
yeah i know...i just dont want to buy it and end up haveing a badass looking car on the side of the road you know.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by kaluwa3
If you want a car that's reliable, stay away from the SRT4..

It depends on what kinda car you want. Do you want a FWD, AWD, RWD car? Will it be just a daily driver?
dont mind fwd awd or rwd, yes its going to be my daily driver
yeah srt4 just popped into my head when i was typing

Old 09-27-2007, 04:01 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by townidiot
yeah i know...i just dont want to buy it and end up haveing a badass looking car on the side of the road you know.
I get what you're saying.

Do research, massive amounts of research. These guys aren't going to do it for you.

First thing to do: Start posting in the subaru forums.

second: join a forum dedicated to WRX STI's and start looking at their tech forums, see what problems others are having and see if it outweighs the benefits. Remember it's all subjective though, there are THOUSANDs of those cars made, even moreso since you're going for a year range rather than a specific year. Just because a few people have this issue and post it on the forum doesnt mean all 30,000 of the other drivers are getting it too .
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:02 PM
I love to choke people.

RSX for reliability and gas mileage.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Mark G

not the srt4

If you want a car you can make fairly quick, the WRX
If you want a reliable daily that you don't really plan on racing then the RSX, you can make it look pretty clean and I like the interior of them
Old 09-27-2007, 04:12 PM
///

A good forum for WRX's is www.clubwrx.net