General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

stolen motorcycle

Old 05-21-2007, 03:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stolen motorcycle

I spent the night at my friends house and one of them woke up to go to work and noticed my bike was missing from the drive way and his was still there, but anyways, i called the police 30 mins ago and havent heard/seen them yet,

it's a 2007 GSX-R750 Blue/White stock color scheme

it has a brand new full akrapovic evolution carbon fiber exhaust on it with pirelli diablo tires, some photos are @ bquillen.spaces.live.com (im on an apple and im not sure how to copy the picture URL to here or id post them in here)

the tag is an on an axle mount bent, and the number is 37920N

the area it was stolen in is seminole heights (hillsborough county) right near florida and broad st, which is right next to waters and florida

i hope i can find this because im sure someone rolled off with it since my boys bike isnt gone, i guess my friend forgot to lock my handles up when he got off of it, if i find it, lojack and an alarm is getting installed

Brandon Quillen
727 271 8631 call or text

btw im not sure if this was posted in the right area or not but hopefully someone can move it appropriately
Old 05-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Shake n' Bake

you left your brand new bike sitting in a driveway at night and now your suprised its missing. that really sucks and im sorry to say but youll prolly never see it again, did you have insurance?

Old 05-21-2007, 04:55 AM

i am sorry about your lost ..but what did the insurance company say about this??

Old 05-21-2007, 04:55 AM

nope =[ im sure it would still be sitting there if the handles were locked up, my friend has lojack on his i wish they woulda took his too, all i got is gap insurance heh
Old 05-21-2007, 07:39 AM

ill admit im an idiot for not having lojack and an alarm on it along with putting it somewhere other than the driveway but shit.. 2 bikes, and 2 civic Si's and only one bike missing.. i dont get it, i had no insurance either, i was making monthly payments on it, im sure ill be making payments on a bike i dont even own for a while now, i want another one so bad, it kept slipping my mind not to get any type of security on it, i go to the shop all the time to look for things to buy for my bike, luckily i didnt put my power commander on it yet, but it would be nice if the cops found it, maybe teach me a lesson cuz ive never had anything stolen from me.. but i dont know what really to do, all i had was gap insurance and im reading on how that works out. but if anyone lives around here or rides just keep an eye out i guess. you dont see to many 07's with akrapovic exhausts ;-P

im tryin to sell my 5spd 96 mitsu mirage too, if anyones interested in a car let me know.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Banned

sorry about your misfortune. sadly i dont think the cops will find it, since there has been alot of bikes and cars stolen in this area lately.. i live right by there and shit has been stolen left and right from my complex..
Old 05-21-2007, 08:35 AM
**FAMOUS**

Ouch, but sadly enough lojack and an alarm is only a wirecut away from being just like every other bike out there, there was nothing you could have done "security wise" to prevent this from happening, any REAL THIEF could bypass any type of security feature they wanted to, sorry for your misfortune fellow rider, but if you were making monthly payments as youve said you should have held insurance on the bike, that was your only mistake in all this...... g/l with the hunt, ill keep my eyes peeled