General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

aint this some bs...

Old 11-13-2006, 05:58 PM
it's always something

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aint this some bs...

i put the battery charger (trickle charger) on the tc this morning before work and let it charge all day. well when i came home i checked the mail, and there was a letter from the city of leawood. i open it up and it's a notice that i have an inoperable car in my driveway and it's against the property maintinence code. i turn around to take the car off the charger and the god d*** charger is gone! someone opened my hood and disconected the charger and took it. i think it's a bit too much of a coincidence that i get a notice and my charger is gone in the same day. i live in a nice quiet neighborhood where nothing happens... none of my neighbors would take my charger. inoperable car... IT'S JUST A DEAD BATTERY!! oh man, i'm so friggin pissed off right now. you better believe that the city of leawood will get a strongly worded letter about this as well as a phone call first thing in the morning.

sorry for the rant, but i had to vent somehow.
91 ranger, 88 tc 2.3 turbo, stroked, bored, 5.5" crower connecting rods, wiseco 8.0:1 dished pistons, total seal .030 rings, fully ported iron big valve head, racer walsh turbo roller cam, bobs log, holset wh1c, fmic, full 3" exhaust. not really a whole lot left to do.
93 explorer 4x4
Old 11-13-2006, 06:03 PM
BOB
Too Old & Too Poor

I hate those codes. I used to wake up to a giant orange VIOLATION sticker on my truck window when I visited my parents home in south florida. They're not allowed to keep trucks in the driveway exposed. If I got three violations in a month they would receive a fine. All that for my little s-10.

I keep voting against a housing group in my neighborhood because of those stupid rules. I'll take my freedom over a few thousand dollars more in my property value.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Pastafarian FOR LIFE!!!!!

HOA pwns you, thats why I looked for a house without that hoa crap.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:32 PM
it's always something

i'll deffinately be going to the next town meeting and voicing my opionion... i didn't spend $249,000 on a house to be harrassed about my car, that's for damn sure.
91 ranger, 88 tc 2.3 turbo, stroked, bored, 5.5" crower connecting rods, wiseco 8.0:1 dished pistons, total seal .030 rings, fully ported iron big valve head, racer walsh turbo roller cam, bobs log, holset wh1c, fmic, full 3" exhaust. not really a whole lot left to do.
93 explorer 4x4
Old 11-13-2006, 07:03 PM

I'd slap a hoe

Old 11-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Free base cocaine

Originally Posted by martz0r
I'd slap a hoe
powda me up!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

fuck that shit. live in the backwoods nigga, they never fuck with you!
Old 11-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Mechanical Engineer

HOA are both good and bad, trust me

sucks you had to be on the bad receiving end

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant
Old 11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo

We were going to move into a neighborhood, but since we have rottweilers, we weren't allowed. I think that is bullshit. They are trained and are good dogs. Also, that is stupid about the "No trucks exposed" bullshit.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:52 AM
it's always something

Originally Posted by nismo
We were going to move into a neighborhood, but since we have rottweilers, we weren't allowed. I think that is bullshit. They are trained and are good dogs. Also, that is stupid about the "No trucks exposed" bullshit.
that's how my moms neighborhood is, she's in one of those really nice neighborhoods off mcmullen booth rd, and apparently they're all like that up in north clearwater.
93 explorer 4x4