General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Could one night get any worse?

Old 11-05-2005, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 91-Turbo-Laser
SUCKS FOR YOU!!!!....Srry Evan, and Jeff, not feeling any sympathy for you guys...You knew what could happen when you did this shit...Even when I was there......
?????WTF could that of been anymore asshole, well it coulda happened to any of us even you last time u were here sprintin across the street to steal crates so we could use those bet u weren't thinkin bout cops then?....then i coulda posted sucks for you but i have no sympathy

Click here to sign up for THE only road rally in FL this Summer!!! www.blacktierally.com
Old 11-06-2005, 05:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DrLivingston
?????WTF could that of been anymore asshole, well it coulda happened to any of us even you last time u were here sprintin across the street to steal crates so we could use those bet u weren't thinkin bout cops then?....then i coulda posted sucks for you but i have no sympathy
I was in a bad mood jeff......I think about that...I explained it to evan..Srry man...Just bringing the hating on you for once...But no, I think that blows that Harris went to jail, and that you guys got in trouble, but I did see it coming...Like they said in the drift forum...
Old 11-06-2005, 05:22 AM
gadget man

Originally Posted by RoadRacer
Unless the property is fenced, it's fair game for the police to write tickets.
If his record is clean, a lawyer will get the ticket dropped or reduced.

the statute doesn't require a fence, the only tickets a cop can write on the property are for a firelane and handicapped parking other than that traffic violations only apply to the public streets.

Originally Posted by URBANRCR
your correct but psco are one of those departments where the cops love to fuck people over especially kids with modded cars.
well if he has a decent lawyer then they should look into the technicalities of the private property thing and if all the little technicalities are on his side then a nice lawsuit against pcso for false arrest is the least he should. maybe after that pcso won't be so hard up to fuck with people before they themselves figure out what is legal.
U.S.S.A Crew Member #001

Old 11-06-2005, 05:37 AM
kings cannot fall.

Originally Posted by kender
the statute doesn't require a fence, the only tickets a cop can write on the property are for a firelane and handicapped parking other than that traffic violations only apply to the public streets.
make sure you tell that to the cops that arrested taylor and rob.
for the 23498905734805723890473290489204 time.
if there is an entrance to any road accesable to public, that isnt fenced in, or gated. police have the right to enforce all laws the same as they would on the street.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:19 AM
1140cc's of power

Wish i could drift and be cool.But seriously,drifting in public sounds like drunk in public and is more sketchy than screet racing.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by 91-Turbo-Laser
I was in a bad mood jeff......I think about that...I explained it to evan..Srry man...Just bringing the hating on you for once...But no, I think that blows that Harris went to jail, and that you guys got in trouble, but I did see it coming...Like they said in the drift forum...
No big deal man i know it couldnt of been to personal but u explained to Evan and not me? When i started the thread?...odd but how do you know about drift forums...didn't you get banned or something LOL see ya next time your up.

Click here to sign up for THE only road rally in FL this Summer!!! www.blacktierally.com
Old 11-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Originally Posted by kender
Take that to court.... and lose.