General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

New pics of the ride..

Old 01-01-2005, 08:16 AM
is cooler than you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pics. A few things I saw that I would do away with if it were mine, but I'd still rock it.

Old 01-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Can you spot me 20 cars?

never seen it that close. Looks very nice. I would change the rims but i like them better then the last ones.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Ranchero Approved

Looks really good. I like how you have your Nitrous bottle up in the rear window so everyone can see what you are packing!

MY TRUCK, CHECK IT OUT!
Old 01-01-2005, 09:03 AM
is cooler than you

Originally posted by SupraKid
If you are referring to the hood pins, I dont blame you I bought the hood with the damn hoodpins already drilled into it Oh well its extra security when I am on the highway because the hood is so light it flexes up doing anything over 80mph... the car is going to the body shop and getting repainted black.. selling the hood and getting a new one to paint black without the hoodpins.. they bother the crap out of me
LOL, actually, not the hood pics. I'm not a big fan of the wing....even though is it TRD and all....and I dont care for the carbon fiber trim around the dash, and the huge in dash monitor make the area look a little cluttered. The hood pics I can deal with.
Old 01-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Don't be so angry

Badass ride, looks like you dumped some money in that thing. I wouldn't chage a thing, but the other wheels do look pretty damn nice!

1992 Mustang LX 5.0-Powerdyne BD-11A, 3.73's, FRPP clutch, chrome Ponies, Mac headers, Aeromotive regulator, MSD 6A, MSD BTM, FRPP 42# injectors, Pro-Flow Air Optimizer, Trick Flow Track Heat intake, Edelbrock 75MM TB, AFM Power Pipe