General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Awad + clutch = could it be possible?

Old 05-06-2004, 11:52 AM
single and ready to mingl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omg, awad is dishing out some money towards his car. yay. now he can finally go to the track and stop using excuses
Old 05-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Manwhore

Originally posted by 98intrigue
omg, awad is dishing out some money towards his car. yay. now he can finally go to the track and stop using excuses
why, is nick talking shit? in his "501 hp" supercharged mustang that i stayed door to door with until 100 when adam drove it
TR Lebanese Mafia Member #003

Originally posted by Captainb16
everytime i get close to getting a girls number you guys ruin it or somebody locks the thread.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:26 PM
I love to choke people.

Yea right he ain't gettn no clutch.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:17 PM

spec clutchs are temperamental. I'd suggest Sam at Coastal dyno to do the install on it.. The disc design is that of ones you'd find in 4 cylinder some... teh springs are much beefier though. So they had some issues with springs exploding...
For instance the Spec III that was in my z28 for 2000 miles... the spring exploded out blasting the hell out of everything, oil pan, oil temp sender cut in half, bellhousing, slave cylinder and luckily it didnt blow through the floor board.

Sam doesnt charge a lot either... Because of these Spec issues i'd highly recommend having him do it cuz he has done lots of them with good success.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX